Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Service or Repair Manual

bosshoss2bosshoss2 Posts: 14
edited March 2014 in Lexus
Has anyone purchased a Repair or Service Manual for a Lexus RX 350? If so, where did you get it? I like to do my own work most of the time, so I'd like to have the book that explains the "How To's." Thanks!!

Comments

• wwestwwest Posts: 10,706
    It might be cheaper to join techinfo-toyota.com and have access to all models and model years for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion.
  • That's a thought. But I have always bought a shop manual for each car I've ever owned. They've always come in handy at some point. I'll have to call Lexus parts dept. and see if I can order one. Thanks again!
    Last complete set I bought, RX400h, was in the range of $500 plus.
  • How were you able to get it? Through the dealer?
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    Depending on your library situation, sometimes you can get pretty detailed info online for free (links at the Online Repair Manuals guide).
  • Thanks....I'll look into that!
    Dealer parts counter. But I always check Ebay first to make sure a cheaper set isn't available there. Just purchased a set for my Ford E350 SD MH on Ebay.
  • Thanks alot!! :)
This discussion has been closed.