Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

3rd Row Seat Installation Instructions

glenlivet12glenlivet12 Posts: 5
edited June 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
I believe sometime last spring I saw a link on this site to a do-it-yourself installation of 3rd row seating in an ML. The pages had both instructions and photos and seemed very complete. Now I cannot find it...anyone have any idea where I might look? Thanks!

Comments

• I did not really intend to start a new discussion category (new to posting here), so this can be moved by a Mod if needed. I will say, I have searched (what I believe to be) VERY thoroughly on the site for this info, and have found nothing yet. Thanks and apologies!
  • Can anybody remember this info? I am almost positive I saw it here late in '06 or early this year. I have purchased a set of seats and had planned to install them myself (with help from a guy who is a vehicle interior engineer) but now cannot find the info. The guy did the project himself and captured the step-by-step as both instructions and with photos. Maybe it has been archived soemwhere?

Anyone, anyone? The Tarriff Bill?
  • Does anyone have ANYTHING at all to say to my query? If it is in the wrong place, please tell me and move it, but after a full week with no replies I am pretty disappointed...
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,059
    Could this be it? 3rd row seat installation information

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Thanks tidester! That's not what I saw originally, but it looks like it will help immensely.

Hope this applies - I live in T-Town - Roll Tide Roll!

-Brian
  • Can this be done? We have a cargo with side doors on both sides and would like to have a seat installed.
This discussion has been closed.