Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lincoln LS Total Mileage?

Generally speaking, a 2000 Lincoln LS should last how many miles?

I've got 86K on mine so far and am wondering if it's time to start thinking about a new car . I typically drive it 20-30 miles a day throughout a 5-6 day week.

Thanks in advance for any insight :)

Comments

• akirbyakirby Posts: 8,062
    You should have no trouble going 150K with proper maintenance.
  • cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Forest Lakes, AZPosts: 4,567
    Mine has 123K on it and is running strong. Regular oil changes, tires, shocks, filters, brakes & that sort of thing should do it.

Remember that Ford/Lincoln makes many/most of the country's police cars, taxicabs & limos which last for hundreds of thousands of miles.

Good luck. Some are certainly better than others.
  • flawlsflawls Posts: 2
    Mine has 96k but my cousin has one with 160k. If you take car of it, it will in turn take car of you.
  • FYI - I have an 01 LS with 215k - no issues in the past 3 years -other than a set of wheel bearings.
  • jroysterjroyster Posts: 2
    Mine has 248,150 miles on it now. Still runs well, but there are things that I need to have fixed. Overall, still very dependable...I'd drive it anywhere.