Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Hyundai Entourage Climate Control

davidpickettdavidpickett Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Hyundai
I have an Entourage with 37800 miles. When the A/C is set on Max and I shut off the engine, I hear a flapping noise 3-5 times. I wonder if their is an air diverter which is held in place with vacuum pressure which is released when the engine goes off. Is there a way to silence this sound?

Found answer: posted another site
Knocking noise from behind the glove box. Just a heads up, we had a knocking or tapping noise coming from behind the glove box when we turned the van off. I took it in to the dealer and as soon as I got it out of my mouth the service writer knew what it was. There is an actuator arm on a HVAC door that needed to be replaced.

This worked. Took about 4 trips for dealer to actually hear it happen before they would fix it. Another 4 trips before they got the correct part.

Comments

• Thanks, David!

I knew that I could find out something here. I have just had this thing start to occur for me on my 07 Entourage with 50000 miles. This is a great info source. :P
This discussion has been closed.