Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Lincoln LS Navigation System

patrickposeypatrickposey Posts: 8
edited April 2014 in Lincoln
i just bought a sport v6 2000 LS and am i love with my car i think my girl is even getting jealous i have so many plans for this car i want the 6 to out run any 8 but right now i want to go for show but i wonder is there any way i can install a factor navi screen in my 2000 i want it to look origanal or some type of double din navi please help make the ls look its best.

Comments

• I have a 2004 LS with navigation. The dvd is a bit old and doesn't have all the roads that I would like it to. The dealership is asking for about $300 and I really don't want to pay that. Would anybody have any idea where I can get a new DVD for cheap. Thanks!
  • go to ebay or LSKONCEPTS.COM
  • If you have the container that the DVD origenally came in you will see a name of the company that produced the disc. go on line and purchase the latest disc (2007) for $150.00.

Good luck :)
  • Hey I was just woundering if you found anything out about switching the sterio to a navigation system because i also have a 2000 LS but i have the V8 and the six disc changer in the glove box and i wont the nav system too.If you could help me that would be fantastic,Thanks
  • yeah go to lskoncepts.com they have the double din set up and should find the navi on ebay or get an after market double din.
  • jrb66jrb66 Posts: 1
    I have a navigation unit that i'm willing to sell... out of parents totalled 04 lincoln ls v8. I think it has nav, cd, radio internal. Email me if you want pics/info or itrader feedback. [email protected]
  • deemac61deemac61 Posts: 2
    i just need to know where i can purchase an navigation system for my ls
    i would like to take out the factory stereo system and replace it with the
    navigation system i'm unable to locate one online.
  • deemac61deemac61 Posts: 2
    do you still have the navigation system....i must make sure it can actually work in my vehicle...i will give lincoln car service a call to see if the 2004 is compatible with the 2006
  • toomanyfumestoomanyfumes S.E. Wisconsin Posts: 1,019
    Sure you want to put in a 6-year old NAV system?
    2012 Mustang Premium, 2013 Lincoln MKX Elite, 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander.
This discussion has been closed.