tntrocker513 Member Posts: 5
Need Help putting in new speakers, head unit, subs, and/or amps. Ask me I know how.
Popular New Cars
Popular Used Sedans
Popular Used SUVs
Popular Used Pickup Trucks
Popular Used Hatchbacks
Popular Used Minivans
Popular Used Coupes
Popular Used Wagons
thanks in advance
Can any one please tell me how to connect my cellphone Samsung Sync SGH A707 to the car stereo. i have music on my microSD card. :confuse:
Any help is appreciated.
1) pull out the speaker covers by using a falt head screwdriver.
2) push off the covers.
3) in the trunk push out the clips in back of the speaker holder.
4)remove the holder and replace it on the new speckers.
5)snap the speaker holder back in and replace the covers
6) next your going to have to wire it up and your done.
1. remove clip from your shifter knob. it is on the side closest to your a/c controls
2. remove the handle from shifter and remove the piece that says P R D 3 2 1. be careful when removing there is a connected wire to it.
3. remove the black frame from aroun stereo/climate controls. there will be a crap load of wires connected to it but i managed to get it out with out removing any wires. and that is about it hope this helps