Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

G35 Owners: Photo Gallery

boomer23boomer23 Member Posts: 125
edited March 2014 in INFINITI
Here's a site with pics of my Twilight Blue, Graphite Leather, Premium, Wood, Xenon.

If you are interested in the interior, go to page 3.

http://www.pbase.com/boomer23/my_g35

Before you have to write to ask, the building behind the car in most of the pics is "Oakley Interplanetary Headquarters" in Orange County, Ca, a headquarters building for the sunglass/gear manufacturer.

Comments

• faenorfaenor Member Posts: 99
    Well done... Next time you should try taking photo's under subdued lighting (clouds or shade) It tends to really make dark colors much more impressive (reflections). Often times direct sunlight washes out the colours and contains too much glare...

If you can find a spot in the shade, with reflections of blue sky with clouds, this tends to generate a ver nice effect, second only to a showroom with halogen spots...

Faenor/Dane4
  • stsurbrookstsurbrook Member Posts: 285
    That building looks like something straight out of a Star Wars movie! I can see the advertisements now, "Now you too can drive what the Jedi's do, the 2003 Infiniti G35!" :)

Scott
  • boomer23boomer23 Member Posts: 125
    Thanks, guys. Nice comments. Faenor, I have noticed some nice effects from cloud reflections on the day that I was shooting in the neighborhood. It was a bit cloudier that day and the effects are very nice. Boomer
  • sjredsjred Member Posts: 18
    Thanks to Boomer, here are some pics of my G (and one with my trusty '98 Max wearing the 6-spoke Infiniti wheels) I haven't decided on how much more of the wood trim kit to install. I'm still ticked-off that the upper console storage lid piece (on my non-nav car) doesn't cover it completely because of opening clearance issues.

http://www.pbase.com/sjred/g35

Where did you get this wood package for the G35? I have not heard of any place that has these available...

Scott
  • boomer23boomer23 Member Posts: 125
    Stacey, great pictures and your car looks beautiful. The wheels look great on the G and your Max looks very good with the G wheels! Congrats on getting exactly what you wanted.

Best wishes. Boomer

Scott, go over to Freshalloy.com to the G35 forum. You'll find lots of info and pics of the wood kits.
    Have been over to Freshalloy, but hadn't seen these threads. Guess I will have to go back over and pay more attention.

Scott
  • gregj777gregj777 Member Posts: 67
    Everyone, those are nice rides. Haven't been able to get any great pics yet but here are some initial ones of my Ivory Pearl. My last car was black, so this relieves my stress level quite a bit.

http://www.mywinstonsalem.com/personal/photo_gallery.htm

• racingmaniacracingmaniac Member Posts: 11
    Our's comes in Desert Platinum with Willow leather, it's supposed to come with the normal Metallic(Titanium?) trim piece on the door handles and shift knob, but it end up with Wood and we didn't pay extra for it.

http://www.exoticcarforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2612
  • cpranger22cpranger22 Member Posts: 21
    Took the G up to the cabin for it's first long trip out of the city. What a great car. 850 miles and counting.
    http://photos.yahoo.com/cpranger22
    It's got leather,premium,winter, and the trunk mat
  • cooterbilcooterbil Member Posts: 1
    My bride, 55, is in the final stages of shopping. Have any of you found disappointment in the G35. If so,what.
  • cpranger22cpranger22 Member Posts: 21
    cooterbil, I am the king of buyers remorse. I love this car and felt I got the best deal I could. If your wife is considering this car because she liked it the first time she sat in it like I did, she won't be disappointed. Road and Track weren't. There's just three things I've had to get use to in driving my G. All the attention, the power, and 20 mpg.
  • rck01carck01ca Member Posts: 2
    In case any of you were wondering what the "nose guard" for the G35 looks like, here's my baby with the factory part installed:

http://www.csaresearch.com/g_w_bra.jpg

RCK

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    Can't we just re-title this topic, "Torture the Roving Host?" LOL.

This is my next car.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host
    Edmunds.com

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• maxima4maxima4 Member Posts: 74
    Hello fellow G35er's,

Has anyone seen the car in Garnet Fire with the Graphite interior? I'd be interested in seeing it before I make my purchase in about 6 months. I hoping the Getrag 6 speed will be available by then. Thanks in advance for any feed back.

:-)
  • mailitinmailitin Member Posts: 2
    We saw the garnet fire w/graphite last weekend. It is AWESOME! Beautiful, rich color. Makes all the other colors look so boring. Only hesitation is with the power of the G35, we're afraid we'll get speeding tickets all the time as Red cars seem to attract attention of local authorities!
  • sanandtonsanandton Member Posts: 342
    I have been driving now for 18 years. I have had only one speeding ticket at the age of 16. I have never been pulled over since. Since getting My G35 I have received two tickets within the last month. Viloations 84 mph in a 60 mph zone, and 72 mph in a 55 mph zone. Quiet, smooth, and attention getting add up to higher insurance rates for me. Still a blast to drive even if I have to set the cruise at 55mph.
  • maxima4maxima4 Member Posts: 74
    Excellent! Thanks for the feed back on the "G" sighting! Makes me wish the 6 months were already up to for my purchase! When it comes to cars, especially the G35, I'm like a little kid in a candy store! I appreciate your post!

Sanandton.....
    Ahh..me and tickets,,,so far I have been lucky. I have only received 1 speeding ticket in since driving at 17 years old 75 in a 55 zone. Cop was nice enough to discount to 70! I tend to have a lead foot on the highway. With the G35 I promised myself to keep the speed down. Don't want my insurance rates to go up because of my right foot :-)
  • lexlanlexlan Member Posts: 10
    I am looking for a picture of a twilight blue G, can you repost yours..the above web link is broken..thx.
  • effinponderouseffinponderous Member Posts: 14
    The wood package was a $250 retail option through Infiniti. IMO it really dresses up the interior.
  • dgraves1dgraves1 Member Posts: 414
    effin - I think they were talking about aftermarket kits that have a lot more pieces and cover more of the dash and center stack area.
    [img]http://www.pbase.com/sjred/g35[/img]
  • neptungrllneptungrll Member Posts: 48
    Don, I could not get to your link. It said there was no homepage or the address is wrong. PS, I have the twilight blue and I love it!
  • caballero1caballero1 Member Posts: 14
    Hey all, I'm looking for either pic's or a site I can go to for new idea's to upgrade my coupe. I do like road racing but I have not seen a G35 modified for this kind of racing, anyone have any idea's
  • glocksigglocksig Member Posts: 2
    Anyone have a pic of a G35 with this kit installed?

Thanks.
  • jjeyjjey Member Posts: 14
    Hi, anyone has some pics of G35 sedan in Silverstone color?
  • riccaryriccary Member Posts: 10
    My wife went crazy over the G35 when it first came out. I went out and got a TSX instead. What a mistake. Good car but they forgot to put a real engine in it.

We traded it on a G35 last month and absolutely love it. It is in a totally different league that the TSX.

2,000 miles and looking forward to drive this baby every day !
  • riccaryriccary Member Posts: 10
    We spoke with about ten G35 owners before we got ours last month. All those we spoke with except one that got theirs when they first came out were totally pleased with the G35. Go for it, you will not be sorry...

I can honestly say there is not a one flaw in ours. Tremendous quality...
  • jenniferkjenniferk Member Posts: 3
    does anyone have pics on a white trim with stone leather interior for the 2005 infiniti coupe or white trim with wheat leather interior?

i am at a toss between the two color combinations.
  • gena19gena19 Member Posts: 1
    What is the best upgrade for my G35 sedan 6mt 05'. Is it cold air intake or a CHIP or both.?
  • realty_prorealty_pro Member Posts: 85
    The best upgrade, if more power is the objective, is to bolt on a Vortec supercharger. You should see about a 60hp increase.
  • dboedboe Member Posts: 69
    Definitely a 'charger' is the most ponies you can expect.
    A good exhaust should go with it.

on the cheap get a plenum spacer see www.Motordyneengineering.com

For around $250 a change you can 'feel' as it frees up breathing for the front 2 cylinders. With the 5/16" spacer you can keep the engine cover and get good response across the band. Go to the site for more info. No need for ECU reflashes, etc. unless you go to FI (forced induction) and/or exhaust changes which will alter the air/fuel ratio. But even with just the spacer, a reflash will give you even better response and a few more hp. But look to spend another 5 or 6 bills.
  • rollbarrollbar Member Posts: 297
    Has anyone tried the supercharger?

I'm interested in what they have to say.

Roll
This discussion has been closed.