Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Land Rover Range Rover Sport Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome, kulaso. While Land Rover no longer has a captive finance company, it does run special lease promotions through Chase. Land Rover pays Chase to provide much lower than normal money factors on its vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • bethrbethr Member Posts: 51
    Did you hear if they are going to run any lease specials on the 2010? Landrover always has one car that has a lease special-
  • dturrdturr Member Posts: 70
    RR Naples Fl have three at $650 per month, I have no idea on mileage or money down but anyone interested may want to call.
  • bdemarbdemar Member Posts: 23
    So it looks likes lease #'s have been released so tells a LR salesman I talked to today. But his finance mgr was off and he had all the details, has anyone else heard the same or has anymore details on the 2010 RR sport leases?
    Ok, so looks like this place is half dead, but the MF rate I received from a dealer for a 2010 RR Sport HSE for 3 years with 15k mi/yr was .00415 via Chase. The residual is 50%. Has anyone else heard otherwise?
    what are your payments?
    Too much at that lease rate, it's equivalent to almost 9.96 APR. I'm going to try and ask around tomorrow at other dealerships, the lease rates that i've seen for the full size are much lower, which makes me question this rate..
  • ortho1ortho1 Member Posts: 4
    Hello Car Man,

Do you have the new lease rates on 2010 Range rover sport at 15k miles/yr and 36 months- what is current money factor and residual/ thanks.
    Hey ortho1. Land Rover's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00307 and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • lalbertlalbert Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I see that there's a special offer on a lease of a 2010 RR Sport HSE - it says 1.9% apr for 36 months but I can't find details on how many miles that includes per year. If my formula is correct (is it?), a 1.9% APR = a money factor of .000791667. Can you tell me, please if:
    - this is the APR/MF for 12k miles per year (36K mi over term)? and if not, what is the right figure?
    - can I combine this offer with the other offers I see listed here: http://www.edmunds.com/new/2010/landrover/rangeroversport/101162032/incentives.h- tml? They are $3,500 cash to customer (I'm in another lease currently) and $1,500 mfgr to dealer = total of $5K off. (all offers are good thru 1/6)
    - in determining a fair offer in today's tough economy, would I subtract the $5K off of MSRP or Invoice?

The MSRP of the vehicle I want is $63,835; the invoice is $59,541. What's a fair offer? The residual is 51% and acquisition fee is $795 (if that matters) and I know I'd be paying tax, tags and title fees up front.

Thanks for your help!
    I now realize the 1.9% is in relation to purchase, not lease. Can you tell me the best money factor available for a 36 month lease (51% residual is the figure I was given) with 12K/year mileage allowance? I searched this post and see it for 10K and 15K, but not for 12K. The rest of my info/questions still apply :). Sorry about that and thanks in advance for your help.
  • kennyjr748kennyjr748 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I showed my dealership the edmunds link http://www.edmunds.com/new/2010/landrover/rangeroversport/101162032/incentives.h- tml?vdp=off&setzip=94010&state=CA that shows the $899/month lease and they came back with a figure that was over $1100/month. Are the lease prices on edmunds something that we need to negotiate? Thank you
    Hey Carman are you there? Disregard my previous questions if you're too busy but there's just a little info I need to be able to finalize a deal for a 2010 LR RR Sport HSE ... what is the best available money factor and residual% for a 36 month, 12K mi/year lease? (all the other replies are about a 15K/year lease - I need 12K). It would be just one more thing to be thankful for if you could answer at your earliest convenience? THANKS! and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Lalbert- could you please post your deal once you finalize it? I would love to know all the numbers so I could negotiate a similar deal. thank you and happy thanksgiving!
  • dchamp72dchamp72 Member Posts: 25
    I too just received an offer for over $1100/month on a 2010 RRS HSE. Offer is this: MSRP of $62645 less $3500 lease incentive = $59145 cap cost. 36 months, 12k miles/year, $2000 down. Payment=$1133.19/month. Over $1100/month for a $59k car seems crazy. Any thoughts?
    go to landrover manhattan's website and see their lease special on the 2010 rrs
    That's more like it! Unfortunately I'm not in Manhattan anymore. But I will show it to my dealer in Charlotte. Thanks!
    Does anyone know the specifics for the manhattan deal? I only see the advertisement for $799/month for the 2010 RRS. Thank you
    I'm going to call them tomorrow to find out. It may be worth my time and money to fly there and drive the car home as my dealer won't touch that price. My dealer will only give the national lease offer of $899/month.
    let me know- i know they can ship for around 500-800
    Hi Kennyjr748 - per your request for my deal details ...

I got my new LR RR Sport today - I think I did pretty good for myself (I had a little help so I can't take all the credit) :).

I got a 2010 Range Rover Sport w/ Lux pkg, black lacquer wood, hd radio, contrast stitching (MSRP of $65,695) for a selling price of $58,809 (plus $748 in misc fees and taxes of $3535) less $3,500 incentive (Early Termination cash-to-customer - see incentives in Edmunds). The money factor was .00307, residual 51%, 12K mi/year, 36 months. All said and done, if I'd put nothing down the payment netted out to $1035 (only first payment due at signing) and I had to transact before month end.

Best of luck to you all on getting a great deal!
  • chopbreakerchopbreaker Member Posts: 1
    Hi All,

The lease deal I'm looking is a 2010 RR Sport HSE w/Cold Climate Pkg and Sirius options (MSRP=$62,295) and a selling price of $58,504, bank fee ($999), first month pymt ($899), tax, title, etc...up front for 42 months and 10k miles a year.
    The dealer is telling me that the trucks money factor is .00216 (5.18%) and the residual is $28,565 (41%). I think the residual is too low. My calculations tell me he could do better on the monthy for 42 months or could do the same for 39 months. What do you all think of this deal? How can I find out the true reisdual? Any feed back is appreciated!

Thanks, Steve
    Finally came to terms and I am picking up new White Sport HSE with HD and Sat radio today. 48 months/12k miles/$933 month/$933 (first month pmt) due at signing. Can't wait!!
    Hi albert. The 1.9% fir 36 months offer that you saw mentioned in the ad is actually for conventional financing. One can finance a new Range Rover Sport for 1.9% for 3 years, 2.9% for 4 years, or 3.9% for 5 years.

Land Rover's lease rates are different. Its current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Range Rover Sport HSE is .00307. Even worse, I don't believe that any of the cash incentives that are currently available on this truck are compatible with its lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey lalbert. Land Rover's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Range Rover Sport HSE with 12,000 miles per year are .00307 and 53%, respectively. Not very attractive.

Car_man
    Host
  • nyc350nyc350 Member Posts: 1
    Hi All-

Happy Holidays! I am in NYC and am also looking for the LR RR Sport HSE. Are most people getting deals like the one lalbert got above? (almost $7K off MSRP based on 65K?) I am in the process of negotiating myself, and would appreciate any guidance. While the residual amounts and money factors seems to be consistent, the only variable seems to be the final selling price, but asking the dealer to knock off $7K seems a little bold no?

Lalbert - In which city did you get your deal? Also, based on the amounts you mentioned above (with no money down except taxes and fees) I calculate a monthly payment of ~995.00.

Any help would be appreciated!
  • horsesndogshorsesndogs Member Posts: 1
    I need to buy a car within the next 48 hours, where is the best price for a new Land Rover Sport HSE
  • soubssoubs Member Posts: 3
    i am looking to lease a 2010 landrover with a 39 month lease with 12k miles. if i go with the base with the cold climate package ill pay 839 per month plus 5600 down (which includes 1st s/d and fees) or 987 for 39 months with 12k mile and 5300 down for the base with lux package and ext leather. are these good prices?
    that sounds about right but does that include tax? you would be better off buying with the low apr
  • soubssoubs Member Posts: 3
    yes it includes tax
  • kwatson1kwatson1 Member Posts: 8
    Anyone know if any attractive lease deals are in the works for the 2010 Range Rover Sports?

70115 area code

Thanks!
    better to buy with low apr-
    Hi kwatson1. Land Rover's new January lease program is about the same as its December program. OK, it's probably slightly better, but we're talking about twenty bucks per month on a truck that costs over nine hundred.

I would be happy to provide you with the specifics of Land Rover's lease program for the Range Rover Sport is you tell me exactly what trim level you want, how long you want to lease it for, and what mileage allowance you need.

Car_man
    Host
  • rsingletonrsingleton Member Posts: 19
    I'm interested as well 2010 HSE Sport +Lux, 3yr 10k, 12k & 15k
  • nctksnctks Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

Where did you find this "deal"? I have been looking for a few weeks.

Thanks!
    I got my RRS at Hendricks Land Rover in Charlotte, NC.
  • eva33eva33 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I was interested in the specifics of the lease program for a 2010 LR Range Rover Sport HSE, 15k miles, 36 mos term. Zip Code 75093.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    Greetings eva33. Here's the information that you're looking for. According to the latest information that I have seen, Chase's current lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00233 and 50%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • donchardonchar Member Posts: 56
    Car_Man- Do you have the current lease package info on RRS SC?

Thanks!
  • xc90sportxc90sport Member Posts: 10
    The current lease package for with a 36 month lease and 12K miles per year has a residual value of 48% with a money factor of .00178. Do note...this existing program is with LR Financial through Chase and the current program ends March 31st. A new program will be out on April 1 but there are no details yet. It could be better rates or some dealer cash/incentive to help lower the payment.
  • mtnbiker5mtnbiker5 Member Posts: 29
    I am sooo confused right now. Let me ask if this makes sense to anyone, I think it might but I cant figure this out now with all these numbers I've been crunching all weekend. I drive appox 25k year. My car now, I paid it off (I financed it originally) in about 3 years. I've owned it for about 4 1/2 years. Have 105k on it. Dealer is telling me that even with the extra miles I put on my cars, being that I trade in around 4 1/2-5 years, I'd be better off leasing rather than buying. He says even by me paying the extra $$ at the end of the lease, the cost to own it outright doesnt make sense. The problem I'm having with this is that I own a lexus rx that on the low end I could get around 15k on the trade in. Is this guy nuts? I dont see any benefits to me leasing any car while I put this amount of mileage on my car. Am I missing something here? My concern is that if I buy a RRS or even the LR4 its not going to be worth as much as a trade in on another RX 5 years down the road. UGH! Thanks.
  • bignasty1bignasty1 Member Posts: 26
    It depends on the deal. Often times you can purchase extra miles up front much cheaper than paying for it at the end of the lease. I generally believe in leasing if you put a lot of miles on the car and purchasing if you put only a little on the car. I have a 20,000 mile lease currently on a 7 series BMW. You just have to go through all of your options.
  • HI there

I am agonizing over a RRS 2010 Sport with Lux pack (was going to add surround cam and HD but ditched it to save more) and wondered what is the best deal I should or could expect on this right now. I am in Colo.

Thanks
  • jfv_cfaijfv_cfai Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Am considering 2010 RRS Lux. Does anyone know current Land Rover Chase Lease money factor and residual for a 15k, 36 month lease? Located in Chicagoland.
    Thanks
  • confused11confused11 Member Posts: 5
    On Edmunds incentives page I saw there is marketing support from manufacturer to dealer if you finance through Chase. Is it reasonable to ask for this in negotiations? How would you approach it, ie. negotiate price of the car firsrt and than say i want to finance it hence there's another 1500 (or portion of thereof) i can get? thanks
    Greetings jfv_cfai. Chase's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Luxury with 15,000 miles per year are .00251 and 49%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey confused11. If I recall correctly, the cash incentive that you saw mentioned is only available on conventional finance contracts, not leases. If you choose to finance a new Range Rover Sport through Chase using its current special program, 1.9% for 3 years, 2.9% for 4 years, or 3.9% for 5 years, then the dealer will receive a $1,500 kickback from Chase. Tell the dealer that you are aware of this cash and that you would like to have it factored into your deal and see what they say.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man

Can you post 36 month for 12k miles per year and also 48 month for 15k and 12k miles ?

I was thinking the 15 to 12k may increase residual by 2% but not sure. Either way would still like to know and money factor as well as I am looking at a new lease

Thanks
  • I am looking at the following:

RRS 2010
    Straight Grained Walnut
    HD Digital Radio
    Sirius Sat Radio
    Lux Pkg

Drive off price with one thing and another (cap reduction etc) is $60k. what should I be looking at on
    36 month 10,12,15k miles
    48 month 10,12,15k miles

Thanks so much getting close and need your help

WC
  • quel921quel921 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Im in the process of looking at at lease on a 2010 RRS (have looked in NJ and NY)...Does any one have the current money factor and residual...10k and 36 months?
This discussion has been closed.