Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• misterepmisterep Member Posts: 52
    10K (both incentives) + 10-11% off MSRP is standard here. Dealers are just trying to move the iron before the new E comes. If it is on the lot then a quick offer of 15K off should get the deal. Cash...not lease. However the lease cap price should be about the same....perhaps 1,000 higher if MBFS is handling the deal. Good luck...
  • briandcbriandc Member Posts: 15
    After a little looking around - this is where I am. I would like to see them take another $3k off the cap cost of the car. I welcome your comments. Thanks

E350
    $58,995 MSRP
    $49,685 Cap Cost
    36 mos 7,500/yr
    .00044 MF
    47% residual
    Payment $644 + tax
    Drive off costs:
    1st month
    Acq fee $895
    Fees & insurance $370
    Upfront tax $62

Thanks everyone.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi John. Here's the information that you're looking for. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 E350 Sedan with 7,500 miles per year are .00018 and 47%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $4,000 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • 1001001SOS1001001SOS Member Posts: 7
    I am looking at a similar E350 and so far my best deal is almost exactly the same as what you have, except I was at 39 months and 12,000 per year. If you can't push down the cap cost, maybe go for more miles if that is important to you.
  • tim_vertim_ver Member Posts: 6
    I want to lease my third E350 sedan. I have worked up what I want for terms and would like to know what everyone else is getting now for a lease on the 2009 E350 Sedan.

36 Months . 10k Miles Year, $3000 down, P1 and sport package.

Thanks
  • aeggroupaeggroup Member Posts: 133
    I would not give any downpayment, especially for the model that's going away this year. There should be a lot of good deals on E-class later this summer.
  • ric14ric14 Member Posts: 4
    just leased E350 with sport package, P2, and walnut burl, also added chrome wheels, and included the maintenance package in the lease.
    36 mos, 10k miles, $1600 down (included the 1st pmt, lease acq fee, and license fees, tax credits fee)
    Maint pkg ABA & brake flush at 20k miles, was $880 as compared with $1241 pay as you go, so threw it in the lease as well. Pmt before wheels & Maintenance would have been $700/month
    $749/ with the wheels & maintenance
    msrp without wheels was $59015, wheels were $1300 add, maintenance $880 add
    MF.00038 46% residual
    As compared to Jag XF offering at similar msrp, this was over $150 mo less for lease payment, and also less than similar BMW 5 series.
    Hey when everyone post the deal they are getting on the 2009 or 2010 E350 Sedan can you also state which State you are in.

Thanks
  • ric14ric14 Member Posts: 4
    just leased E350 with sport package, P2, and walnut burl, also added chrome wheels, and included the maintenance package in the lease.
    36 mos, 10k miles, $1600 down (included the 1st pmt, lease acq fee, and license fees, tax credits fee)
    Maint pkg ABA & brake flush at 20k miles, was $880 as compared with $1241 pay as you go, so threw it in the lease as well. Pmt before wheels & Maintenance would have been $700/month
    $749/ with the wheels & maintenance
    msrp without wheels was $59015, wheels were $1300 add, maintenance $880 add
    MF.00038 46% residual
    Anyone hear of the MBUSA National campaign on the 2009 E350?

Sample:
    36 Months, 10k miles, p1, Sport, $5000 T.O.O.P $575/month including tax "MSRP $57,088.44"

So does this sound like a good deal?
  • needv8coupeneedv8coupe Member Posts: 5
    Hi
    I am in washington dc and looking to lease the new coupe E550 with P2 package, I have never leased a MB so please help me to get the best deal

MSRP is $62,000.00 (dealer offered). For a 36 months lease with 0 down what should be a good payment. P.S car would be registered in DC and there is no tax just 10% everymonth on your monthly payment.

Thanks to all in advance
    Good luck to you. To lease a car, which just came to the market couple days ago is not very good idea if you wanna save money :)). I'm sure they don't have any good programs for this car yet.
    Anyway, good luck.
    How does my deal sound?

They have lowered the t.o.o.p now to $3500 and the monthly payment is $590 tax included.

This good or should I ask for more off the monthly payment or total down?

Thanks
  • drdrilzdrdrilz Member Posts: 5
    looks like the factory to dealer incentive went up to $10k for july!
    That is what I heard. They still have no deals on the 2010 yet though,

So what is everyone seeing or getting now with July incentives on the 2009 models?

Thanks
  • beetle39beetle39 Member Posts: 4
    I closed this deal and took delivery 4-26-09 at Coggin MB in Ft Pierce, FL

E350 with:
    289 Wood Steering wheel,
    413 Panorama sunroof,
    P02 Premium II Pkg.

MSRP $61,045
    Selling/purchase price 46,823 (discount of $14,222)
    + Dealer Fee 599
    + Acquisition Fee 1,095
    + Prepaid maintenance 1,010 4 years
    Capitalized Cost $48517.51

Down payment 3,960
    + taxes, tags, fees 580
    ( I elected to pay $5,000 in cash total out of pocket. However, at 1% finance rate, it might be desirable to finance more.)

48 monthly payments of 474.27
    12,000 miles per year
    Residual 40% ($24,418)
    Money Factor .00038 equal to .91 APR

With 23.3% discount and less than 1% cost of financing, this seemed to be a pretty good deal.
  • beetle39beetle39 Member Posts: 4
    Remove the prepaid maintenance which I cancelled.
  • needv8coupeneedv8coupe Member Posts: 5
    WOW thats a awsome deal, how was you able to get 14k discount, can I please get contact info for the dealer etc, I dont mind going to florida to pickup the car
  • drdrilzdrdrilz Member Posts: 5
    $14,000 is the minimum discount you should be getting at your local MB dealer. With the $10k dealer incentive, that is still above invoice for a model they are just happy to be getting rid of. Dont go across country unless its for a color/option combo that is not available in your area.
    Congratulations on getting your new E, ric14. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. If you have the time, make sure to hop on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience with others as well.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • duweiduwei Member Posts: 6
    Just finished email talk with local dealer here in northern CA. He stated that the $10k incentive in July not applicable to lease, only to purchase. Anyone can confirm that ? thx
  • lovemblovemb Member Posts: 1
    Don't deal with that dealer. They're trying to rip you off. The 10K apply regardless of the transaction. There's also a special purchase financing rate of 1.9% for up to 66 months that quit a few dealers are not willing to offer, but it's out there. They'll tell you that the rate for 66 months is 2.9% without telling you that they have a 1% margin. Just picked one up at mbz long beach and the internet director is very up front with all the numbers. He does not mess around like most of the other. The lease factor is .00165 which is about 3.96%. Got mine for about $16k below msrp.
  • bettyblubettyblu Member Posts: 7
    Please assist. I need E550 money factor on 2009 15000miles per year 3 year lease.. and residual...MSRP $66265. purchase price approx. $48000.
    :) Thanks.
  • mrmbzsalesmrmbzsales Member Posts: 4
    As just a note paying leasing bank fees over the base of $795 is just in the dealers pocket, along with Dealer fee aka: Prep or delivery fee that's just added profit. Which is not wrong as long as the dealer is upfront about it. Cheer and Good Deal.
  • mrmbzsalesmrmbzsales Member Posts: 4
    The 2009 e550 has a STD. Rate of .00385 @ 36-51 months with $12000 cash back. You can get the 66 month 1.9 or 36 @ .9 Cheers and Good Deal.
    Thanks.........mrmbzsales for the update. Can you combine 1.9 and dealer cash on a purchase? :)
    Does anyone know if MB allows multiple security deposits?If so..how many can you do and how much does each deposit bring down the rate? Is the deposit a payment amount or different amount? Sorry....lots of questions.....I am a newbie at this. Ready to lease new E350. Thanks for any information on this topic. :)
  • met4met4 Member Posts: 1
    Mid july deal

msrp 57600
    CAP cost $42600
    12k 39 month
    mf .00165
    595 dealer fee;795 bank fee no cap reduction

pmt $618 inc tx of 7%
  • frogger97frogger97 Member Posts: 21
    Congratulations!

Is this 2009 or 2010?
    Hi there,

This 10K incentive is it for 2009 models only or even for the 2010 models?
    After one week email exchange with few dealers,
    signed the contract today on the 2009 E350 P02 package, MSRP $58750
    36k miles/3 years, residual 45%, MF: 0.00165
    CAP cost ($39550+ $795 bank fee)
    Drive off : $1103 (first month + tag)
    Monthly: $543(include 9.25% tax)

good luck.
  • finesta101finesta101 Member Posts: 2
    looking to get into a lease for either a e350 4matic or e550 this august... If anyone can help with suggestions on what kind of lease offers im looking at. I know the new e class should be out by now and also im sure dealers are getting rid of their 2009 models at a lower price. Im located in NY... anything would help, Thank You
  • ppnffppnff Member Posts: 65
    Duwei,

Do you mind telling us which state you are in or the dealership?

Thank you.
    Hi all!

I know all the deals are on the 2009 model.
    Can some one please share their experience with their dealership for a new E350 P1. What would be a good offer below the MSRP of $56, 645

Will really appreciate any tips!
    I'm in Northern California. San Jose.
  • ppnffppnff Member Posts: 65
    Thank you.

Would you mind posting the dealership? There are two or so there.
  • socalsl5socalsl5 Member Posts: 6
    Hey guys, Im hoping to get some help here.

I have a 2003 SL500 with about 65,000 miles on it. I owe $38k on the car which is quite the bit more than its value at this point.

I am looking to lease a 2009 E350 being that Im sure the dealers have good incentives on them right now.

Any idea on how I can work the negative equity into the lease? Or perhaps an idea of based on the average lease rates you all have been saying what I should expect my payments to be?

Any help is appreciated, thank you
    HI bettyblu. The last time that I checked, Mercedes-Benz Finance did indeed have a multiple security deposit program. It allows lessees to make up to 10 additional security deposits, with each extra deposit reducing the money factor that is used to calculate their vehicle's monthly payment by .00007.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi frogger97. The $10,000 dealer cash that everyone is talking about is only available on 2009 E350 models, not the 2010.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi socalsl5. Given the fact that Mercedes is currently providing $10,000 dealer cash on the 2009 E350, you should be able to add a ton of negative equity into a lease of one if you really wanted to. Needless to say, doing so will cause you to pay much more than you should be for your new car.

I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on the E that you are considering for you if you provide me with its MSRP and approximate selling price as well as how much negative equity you plan to roll into your lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you for your reply... Well like I said I owe $38k on the car... I just looked up the Kelly Blue Book value and the Suggested Retail Price with an Excellent Condition on the car is $36,000. Obviously no dealer will pay this much... The trade in value on the car is $27k for good condition, and $25k for fair condition, and even though the car is in good shape, lets just assume the $25k trade in value price...
    So I owe $38k, the trade-in is $25k, negative equity of $13k... I would put down about $5k into the lease, which is a bit too much to put in for a lease, but feel I have to do so to lower my payments...
    Hopefully this is enough information for you to calculate a sample lease payment for me...
    If it makes any difference btw Im located in Los Angeles...
    Thanks again
  • 123lin123lin Member Posts: 1
    What a great post. I am in the same situation thinking about the same thing. I anxiously await Car_man's response!!

Thanks
  • alcatrazt2alcatrazt2 Member Posts: 70
    Sir, thank you for providing the community with so much positive insight. I hope you can be of assistance to me. I have a dealership in Southern California that is offering me $480 including tax on a 36 month/12,000 mile lease w/ a total of 3,000 down towards cap cost reduction. I am currently waiting for the breakdown. This is for a 2009 E350 w/ Sport and P01 package. What do you think?
    That is a pretty good deal... Can you please tell me what dealership this is and perhaps you spoke with? Thank you
  • spumiamispumiami Member Posts: 9
    hi can you please let me know which dealer did you got your car from?
  • jk7jk7 Member Posts: 36
    Hi,

I have leased a BMW before and am familiar with their MF/residuals. I think the new E class is really nice. Am new to MB lease's, do all the leases run 39 mo instead of 36? What would the MF and residual be on a 15k/year 36/39 mo lease? Do they include maintenance like BMW and what are your experiences on the lease return (was a breeze with BMW).

Thx...

Jay
  • joekojoeko Member Posts: 15
    Hey guys, yesterday I saw a commercial on channel 5 or 2 for the 2010 E350 Sedan RWD. The lease terms stated $350 a month not sure about how many months or how much due at signing. I just happened to come in the room at the end of the commercial. Anyway, I can't find this price anywhere. Anyone know any info on this?
    Thanks!
    I don't know about $350, but the following link says they are paying up to 7 of your payments on current MB lease if you will lease new E class. ( go to seller's notes )

http://autos.yahoo.com/new-inventory/mercedes_benz-e_class-cars315601432;_ylt=Am- - Fy1jDU.NlDDRg1bYSblaFBUY54;_ylv=3?sortcol=price&sortdir=up&modelyearlb=2010&askp- - riceub=50000&askpricelb=40000&deliverymileageub=any&deliverymileagelb=any&listin- - gtype=new&model=e_class&make=mercedes_benz&distance=any

It does not look good for brand new model.
  • alcatrazt2alcatrazt2 Member Posts: 70
    Don't waste your time. His name was Ryan Huffman from Mercedes Benz of Encino. He said he'd be willing to take that [$480 inc. tax] deal but when I asked him to show me the breakdown he never responded back. I wouldn't mind paying a little more but to make things short, he just lost a customer.
  • a12dre3a12dre3 Member Posts: 1
    Was this the deal you got on e-class coupe? And if so can I have the name and number of the sales person you spoke to?

Thanks

Andre
This discussion has been closed.