Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Chevrolet Impala Warranty & Extended Warranty

2»

Comments

• Options
    garsarnogarsarno Member Posts: 72
    Bought a dealer demo 2011 Impala LTZ this past Friday with 2,000 miles on it. Bought from GMPP web site the Major Guard Extended Warranty for 5 years / 100,000 miles. Now everything is covered like the 3 year / 36,000 miles warranty. Paid $1,475 for it but the other option was a local extended warranty company for $874 for the same coverage. I thought that the GM one was better as there is no question as to who pays. GM does. I had a 2007 Impala SS that was on it's third transmission in 60,000 miles. The car also needed a replacement module for the remote start / TPMS system that would cost $600+. The Major Guard would cover it. Got quite a deal on the LTZ, $31,655 MSRP and with all the rebates and discounts, $24,000.
  • Options
    lev280lev280 Member Posts: 27
    Just purchased a Silverado C1500 LT. Using the link above, I am seeing the 72/72,000 plan for for $980 - $100 (expires 5/31). Wonder if this $100 special discount comes around every other month or so; or is it a rare deal?
  • Options
    lightning23lightning23 Member Posts: 9
  • Options
    joseaugustinjoseaugustin Member Posts: 1
    Did anyone finally get to buy the GMPP from GM Outlet. I am at the verge of making a decision but am really not sure if GM Outlet is a scam or not. The website is not at all impressive and so my doubts.