Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

New Pacifica Owners - Give Us Your Report

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
Congratulations on your new Pacifica! This is the place to give us your first impressions.

Comments

• russklassrussklass Member Posts: 389
    Picked up the Pacifica Saturday.
    The agreed price was invoice + $700. Since the rear seat entertainment system was added in error (no one will fess up) I paid invoice.
    We have all the options, except chrome wheels (like the silver wheels with the silver paint),
    the Sirrus radio, U-Connect & heated battery.
    The only problem so far is a defevtive center-dash speaker which severely inhibits the 5.1 sound system. Hope to get this fixed very soon.
    The Nav. system is fantastic, and very easy to learn.
    We drove it 50 miles over some VERY hilly terrain, and I was quite pleased with the hill climbing power. After 130,000 miles in 300Ms I expected the Pacifica to feel underpowered, but I was pleasantly surprised. More later.
  • jerrykohjerrykoh Member Posts: 15
    it's kinda funny seeing the polar opposite opinions about the pacifica on this thread. I just bought it recently, for about 500$ above invoice. Have drove it for around 150miles now, and it's a great ride... it's quiet, comfortable, and really luxurious... MPG remains to be seen if it can hit 18, but i'm optimistic... plan to take a long roadtip in the car soon... any other real owners on this thread?
  • rever2rever2 Member Posts: 15
    We took delivery on April 28th, and are well satisfied with it. We (wife and I) got the light almond with the light taupe interior. Along with all the standard equipment it has the 6CD player, sun roof, power lift gate, a full size spar tire, and chrome wheels.

With 600 miles on the car, it is getting 16 to 17 mpg on a mix of city and Interstate driving. I expect this to go higher after the vehicle brakes in. The 14 from Car & Driver looks to be an anomaly.

I had a ‘98 T&C LXi van and put 70k on it. This Pacifica is so much nicer. The ride, handling and quietness are so much better than the vans. And yes, I could have gotten a Town and Country Limited for less, even test drove one, but in my opinion the Pacifica won hands down.
  • aviateaviate Member Posts: 31
    I just wanted to post that I am a recent new owner of a Pacifica. I am an old Grand Cherokee owner and compared the 2 for what I was looking for in a vehicle today. I still love the Jeep and think it is a great vehicle, but thought the Pacifica was more to my style these days. I noticed on the forum some folks worried about performance and pricing. I purchased a Montero Sport last year which listed for $32k and can tell you that the Pacifica is a huge improvement over that SUV. I have also looked at the new Volvo and the Infiniti and think the Pacifica is a very good competitor for these more pricey cars.

I am looking forward to eating up the miles in this new cruiser.
  • pacificaoregonpacificaoregon Member Posts: 38
    Made it through the first week of driving without a hitch. I "borrowed" the wife's new Pacifica to take it to work and show the guys. I must say that driving it to work I thought, "wow, I just might have to get me one of these." I felt there was much more room in this car taking 4 to lunch than in a small sedan and the comment from the rear seats was, "this is so much more comfortable than the backseat of any SUV I've rode in." I hadn't done any test driving on it until that point.

The most looks came from people around me while waiting to get on the metered freeway onramps. Mostly minivan drivers. LOL.

When showing off the DVD system with "The Matrix" the guys said, "this rivals a basic home theater system." Of course a few of us have high end home theaters with 50-100" screens so the mini 7" is quite different but will certainly do for a car and keeping the kids entertained.

Does anyone know of any other boards out there for Pacifica owners? I'm hoping that for those of us who were willing to take the early plunge on a completely new model line that we can share joys or frustrations related to the car as we all get used to it.

I was looking to maybe get some accessories as others previously mentioned and was wondering how to get a discount on them such as the 10% or 20% mentioned in previous posts. Do you just ask them to discount it? I'm disappointed that they don't sell any of those accessory groupings at a discount either.

Filling up the tank today, will just have to close my eyes when the bill comes on that 23 gallon fillup. I like others appear to be getting only 14 miles to the gallon, according to the avg./mi./gal. display feature. I sure hope it gets up closer to 17 or this will be worse than our Explorer.

Great board and I'll try to help answer people's questions as well as just posting comments on how things are going with the performance of the Pacifica.
  • waltkwaltk Member Posts: 4
    Just got my Pac (FWD basic $25,000 with rebate) on Friday, and put 300 miles on it in two days. The car is extremely comfortable. I don't think there is a car on the market that can compete with its comfort (My last car was a chevy Tahoe which was large but not at all comfortable for passengers sitting in the rear. The car before that was a 300E which had better acceleration comfortable for driver but less so for passengers). Handles curves very well. The more my wife and I drive it the more we like it. The only thing I will change is to upgrade the radio.
  • gearjammer1gearjammer1 Member Posts: 1
    Picked up my Pacifica July 1 and must say that it is one of the best put together cars that I have owned,I have been very Impressed by almost everything espially the ride and the amount of room inside,wished that it had a little more power and larger side mirrors,interior materials could be a little more higher in quality,only problem that I found was a loose button on the radio.
  • drlawrencedrlawrence Member Posts: 28
    Picked mine up Thursday.

AWD 26U
    Intermezzo sound
    Moonroof
    GPS Navigation
    19-inch wheels
    Mopar hitch and 7 pin harness installed
    $30,750

I was driving an Envoy that would have cost $33,000 to replace with a like model. I had a close up look at the Pacifica at the NAI show and thought it was nice, but didn't think it was for me. After a test drive, I liked it more and thought it would be satisfactory.

Not sure why I was so under whelmed, but after driving it for the weekend, I must say I love it. Handles like a sedan, but you're still up high like an SUV. Quietest Chrysler I've ever been in and the 19-inch wheels make for an exceptionally smooth ride. Intermezzo audio is much better than the premium Bose sound of the Envoy. The Chrysler autotemp blows GMC's away, and the seats are much more comfortable. The cabin is roomy feeling, and the second row seats have lots of space for head and legs. They can also recline and slide fore and aft. The pockets on all four doors are huge.

The in-dash navigation is fantastic. Easy to see and use. Surrounded by the back lit dials, it makes for a beautiful instrument cluster. It is underpowered as I knew from the test drive, and autostick is useless IMHO, but I'll be using the vehicle for a long commute, so AWD, comfort, and sound system were my biggest wants.

I would highly recommend this vehicle, especially now that they've lowered the price. I'll have it for 24 months. We'll see how it goes.

DR
  • rodutrodut Member Posts: 343
    I finally got it ! 2005 Chrysler Pacifica, Jan 13, 13h, Inferno Red, FWD Touring, 26S. Drove around town about 100Kms. First impressions:
    _ The standard headlights are impressive. White powerful light. Probably the best I ever used.
    _ Steering, brakes, suspension, stability are simply perfect. I have a powerful "safety feeling" when I drive it. It's like the car hugs the road.
    _ Powertrain: Acceleration wise this is no rocket, because simply it's not supposed to be. This is a 4500 lbs vehicle ! The gear box does its job properly and I don't miss at all a 5th gear because it keeps the engine RPM between 1,500 and 2,100 all the way till 100Km/h (63 miles/h). At 100/63 the engine spins around 2,100 RPM which is perfect. Who needs a 5th gear ?
    _ Visibility is not as bad as I thought. The right rear blind spot doesn't matter if you use the curved external right mirror. I would complain more about those rear tinted windows. During the day it's OK but during the night they attenuate light too much. Why they don't allow people to buy Pacs with regular clear windows ?! Many cars have tinted windows. I don't know why.

Putting anything together, The Pacifica is the ideal vehicle for all the fans of Volvos 240, 740, 940. It has the same charm, the same sturdy feeling. If Chrysler made this thing reliable, it will be the "next big thing". Like the vans were in the 80s. The gas prices could be the only problem. I will know soon where I am ...
  • rsharprsharp Member Posts: 103
    If Chrysler made this thing reliable, it will be the "next big thing".

I agree. But the fact is Chrysler (and the other US auto makers) have never caught up to the quality standards of their competition.

What amazes me is that you admit that the new PAC you just purchased is not reliable. Yet you have very strongly defended the PAC in your posts.
  • turbanskiturbanski Member Posts: 85
    He did not say it wasn't reliable. He merely made a supposition using the word "if".
  • barbarianbarbarian Member Posts: 1
    Just leased a silver '05 FWD with side curtain bags, alloys, 6 disc changer and cargo package. It is a 27,270 MSRP vehicle that I'm leasing for 232 a month with no money down (plus tax). In my opinion, it is a tremendous deal for such a safe and well constructed vehicle. The Pacifica's appearance is quite impressive as is it's solid feel and crash worthiness. The only area where the vehicle can be criticized is the substandard radio and climate control switches. It's unfortunate after going the extra step in creating a truly upscale 'European' feel interior with the usage of the soft touch materials on the dash and surround that they used flimsy plastic pieces and a God aweful radio in the center console (yes, I know it was a run-on sentence). However, for the price of essentially leasing a base Altima, I have a cool looking, solidly constructed vehicle with side curtain airbags. You can never have EVERYTHING you want when you are trying to find a bargain but I feel with the Pacifica I came as close as possible.
  • ivan_99ivan_99 Member Posts: 1,681
    Just leased a silver '05 FWD with side curtain bags, alloys, 6 disc changer and cargo package. It is a 27,270 MSRP vehicle that I'm leasing for 232 a month with no money down (plus tax).

Where did you get this deal?

Did you have a trade in?

I go to chrysler's web page and enter
    Cap cost. 27270.
    Term 36 mo
    Mileage 12,000
    Lease Cash Rebate 2,000

Residual is 13,580
    Monthly Payment is 466.06

I'd do a 232...but where???how???
  • janealesijanealesi Member Posts: 1
    hi what part of the country are you...i am interested in leasing one as i have an 8 cyl. durango and with the price of gas...its horrible......seems like you love the car
    how long is your lease for and was it from chyrsler or just your own deal...i would love to get your deal too

thanks so much
  • rsharprsharp Member Posts: 103
    If you are looking for improved gas mileage over your Durango...don't look at the PAC to make your gas mileage better. Many people only get low teens for gas mileage on the PAC.
  • alg528alg528 Member Posts: 18
    I've had my silver 2005 Pacifica Limited for about 4 weeks. I am leasing it after leasing a 2001 300M for the past four years. I loved the 300M, but cannot get used to the new 300's. Also, I wanted more room for tailgating (UConn football). Anyhow, wife and I just made a round trip from Rhode Island to North Carolina (780 miles each way), and I could not be happier with the Pacifica's performance and comfort. It was the first time I had made this trip without feeling tired at the end of the journey. Gas mileage according to the trip computer was 21.5 mpg. I had been getting around 18 for every day (mostly city) driving. Not bad, but the 300M used to get 27MPG on the same road trip.

I love this car, and I really love the Sirius radio. Well worth the little bit extra. Regarding dealers, this is the third Chrysler in a row I have purchased or leased from the same small Mom n Pop dealer in RI. Obviously I am well pleased with them and know by thorough research that I have been treated fairly. I have my service done by another Five Star Chrysler dealer closer to my work, and have also been extremely happy with their work. This is why I am so surprised to read of so many complaints about other dealers. I hope my experiences are typical and not the negative ones.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share my thoughts after one month of Pacifica-ness.
  • mayes1mayes1 Member Posts: 2
    I just bought a 2005 Pacifica Touring three weeks ago. I chose it over the Ford Freestyle and the Honda Pilot. You just can't beat the drive. Unfortunatley I'm having a problem with the driver seat just moving on its own. At first it only did it when in park or when stopped but last week it moved all the way forward to where my knees and chest were touching the dash and steering wheel while I was driving down the road. I frantically pulled to the suicide lane, began to cry and called my dealer. It had to be towed in because I obviously refused to drive it further. I picked it up this morning. The mechanic said they fixed the module. I think that's what he called it. I asked if it appeared that it needed to be replaced and he just answered in circles. This afternoon it began doing it again. Luckily I have my six year old who has witnessed it. I took it straight to the dealer. With all that said has anybody had the same problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • anniecanniec Member Posts: 8
    Gosh! That's scary, I'd insist they replace the whole "module", rather than repair it. No, we've had no such problems.

As promised, I've come back to report on our 2,000 vacation to the American Southwest - the first real "road trip" in our Pacifica. It was great and the Pac did beautifully. A/C still kept us comfortable in 115 degree desert heat, power was enough for high speed driving on interstates, for mountains grades and, most importantly, for passing RVs and slower vehicles driving those mountain grades! Luggage space was more than sufficient (there were 4 of us), seats were comfortable from start to finish. The kids enjoyed their back-seat DVDs when the scenary palled, we enjoyed all the comforts of driving a beautiful car through some of the most beautiful landscape to be found anywhere. No complaints at all! :)
  • nuruc7nuruc7 Member Posts: 98
    Yes I even think there is a technical service bulletin (TSB), out on the control of the adjustable seat or at least the fact that on some cars it has lost its memory - which is not a far leap into moving on its own.
  • gmctruckgmctruck Member Posts: 186
    "At first it only did it when in park or when stopped but last week it moved all the way forward to where my knees and chest were touching the dash and steering wheel while I was driving down the road."

If the dealer doesn't or can't correct this problem, contact Chrysler directly. You might also consider filing a complaint with NHTSA since it did happen while you were driving which makes it a safety issue that could result in an accident. That also protects you if anything happens because your complaint will be on record at both Chrysler and NHTSA.
  • mayes1mayes1 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for the suggestion to file a complaint with NHTSA. After the second time in the shop they replaced the electric seat switch. All was well for a couple of days. My children noticed the seat moving first. I didn't believe them(or didn't want to) and chalked it up to PTSD from the previous episode. On Sunday it began moving just a little and the service manager said they all readjust when you get back in the car even those without the memory feature. My book didn't say that but I took his word for it. Then this afternoon while I was driving down the road it went slightly back aand then all the way forward to the steering wheel again. I called them right away. Does anybody think I A. might have a lemon and B. since it only happens in the middle to late afternoon ,evening hours is it possible it has something to do with a computer error. I love this car and hate to see it go.But at this point I feel like I'm in a Stephen King movie.
  • phillyguy5phillyguy5 Member Posts: 10
    Based heavily on these postings, I have decided to go for a new 2006 Pacifica base, with the only extra being the side airbag curtain.With the employee pricing, it came in uner 22K. While I wanted upgrades, my wallet can't afford it. I feel better about my decision after reading so many positive comments. Two friends, who do not post here, have said it is the best running car they have ever owned. Having owned both Lincolns and Cadillacs, I can say the Pacifica handled comparably to them in the test drive. I am picking it up tomorrow.
  • tristan1tristan1 Member Posts: 39
    Good luck and enjoy your new Pac. It's been a year since I bought my touring AWD and so far so good. No complains here!!!
    Thanks tristan. Third day and this car has been outstanding. Took a little bit to get down the controls, like the wipers and the headlights.
    Been a few weeks now and a few hundred miles. Took it down the Jersey Shore in this heat and was not happy with the A/C. Air conditioning is only cold enough when the "recirculation" button is depressed. And every time you turn the car off, the recirculate button has to be depressed again. I didn't notice it at the time of purchase, but the dashboard trim above the glove box has some large imperfections in it. It looks like somebody kicked the soft trim and left some large dents in it. It feels to the touch as though these are points where trim was glued on. It handled well on the highway and gasoline is cheaper in New Jersey. :confuse:
  • stevenwstevenw Member Posts: 18
    That's strange. Our Pac's AC has to be turned up (temp raised and fan slowed) after we've driven for more than 10 minutes because it's like a freezer. We've never had an isue with the AC not cooling properly. The rear fans/motors are often placed in the off position by our 7 year old becasue she gets cold on drives of over 15/20 minutes.
  • vic_vinylevic_vinyle Member Posts: 34
    We bought the car in May and now have over 5,000 miles on it. :)

AWD Touring.

There are no mechanical issues with the car...unbelieveable!!

We wish the navigation system was a little quicker and more accurate...but it does work within specs.

Mileage is about 18 MPG.

Not exceptionally quick...but rides very nice. :shades:

Thanks
  • stevenwstevenw Member Posts: 18
    Do you drive with your hand on the seat memory buttons? Maybe one of them is set for all the way up and you're inadvertantly hiting it. I've ben reading these forums for years and have never seen a seat that moves by itself as a problem.
  • samuraisamsamuraisam Member Posts: 7
    My wife and I traded a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback and a 2004 Suzuki XL7 for a 2006 Pacifica Touring demonstrator with 6500 miles on it. Although I don't much care for the color (Magnesium Pearl) the car came loaded except for satellite radio and a sunroof.

We originally bought the Pacifica with the idea that my wife would drive it, and I would get her 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport. After one week of driving the Pacifica she decided she liked the Jeep better so I have the Pacifica now. Other than mediocre gas mileage and some difficulty negotiating my way into tight parking spaces I'm very happy with the Pacifica. The only problem has been that the CD/DVD changer will sometimes not display the correct track number on MP3 discs when played on the "random" setting, but I'll have the dealer check on it the next time I bring it in.

Mileage has gone up steadily since we bought it and we're currently at 19.
    Two months, 2,000 miles on a 2006 Base model and no problems. The car had handled excellently. Gas mileage is not great but I did not buy this car for that reason. If I wanted good gas I would have bought some little puddle-jumper. I also feel better buying an American made product. :)
  • eaj1eaj1 Member Posts: 5
    Bought a new '05 AWD Touring in Jan '06 No problems so far. Just went on a 1200 mile trip to MI. The pacifica performed great. I had no problem with the power going up the PA mountains. In January I posted a question on how fast is the pacifica. Someone wrote back that the pacifica was not a race car. Being a corvette owner I'm used to speed. I must say the pacifica can hold its own. Great ride and a great looking car. I'm very happy with it. This is a great website.
  • primetime2628primetime2628 Member Posts: 21
    Well, we're over 2000 mi on this thing and It's a joy to drive,,,,,,at least that's what my wife tells me....LOL
    Although, immediately,,,,within 75mi,, the tire pressure system alarm came on and won't go off. At the dealer now. Other than that it's been a dream. Nav system is great, stereo has one complaint. DVD won't show MP3 ID TAGS on songs. I've recorded several different formats and it will not show them.
    Well they dropped the pressure back to 33psi and retaught the sensors. They gave me a TSR which shows that if the pressure changes +7/-10 the error is triggered. It's possible the calibration was not done at the factory and had never been taught to the onboard. Seems to be doing ok. The MP3 problem may be fixed with a new CD player. It will play MP3 but will not show the ID Tags. FM comes up with artist and title but Sirus and CD's (even commercially made CD's) don't show ID's. This was a heads up for the dealer/service. Said he'd never seen this before and want us to call Sirus.. Told him I would but am going to call him back no matter and ask him what his plan is.
  • 1ruoregon1ruoregon Member Posts: 6
    Leased a '06 Touring AWD in June. Now have 4100 miles on it. Traded in a 2003 Explorer and I couldn't be happier. Only issue is that my blower motor for the rear air conditioner went out, but that was replaced by the dealer. On my wish list is the 5 speed tranny from my Explorer and maybe another 25-50 horses under the hood
    There is a HUGE air pressure fluctuation when driving abouve 45mph with one back window down. I went to buy the wind guards for the windows but thought they looked goofy. I did put the sunroof shade on. Hopefully this will help with the problem. It actually talks about this problem in the manual and says to adjust the window......Design flaw
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,889
    Well, I'm not a "new owner" anymore, but I'm not sure what other discussion to post this in.

anyway, my accord was in for service yesterday, so I was in the Pacifica for my commute. It is a very rare opportunity when I get to drive the vehicle without the family on-board. Anyway, I just want to ask ... does it get better with age, or is it just my imagination?

It really seems like, at 15k miles, its now hitting its stride and feeling nice and 'broken in.' It feels quicker and more nimble than ever. Our mileage, however, is still hovering around 18 mpg in mixed driving, so that hasn't picked up too much. Although it is still better than when it was new.

anyway, its a real pleasure to drive sometimes. Granted, I like sporty cars and driving pretty fast, so its not something I'd like as my daily driver, but its a nice change of pace to get into the Pacifica and have a smooth, quiet, and comfortable drive.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

Yes, I guess you could call it a design flaw. Its a flaw that has been repeated in every single SUV I've ever owned, beginning with my 1987 4runner.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• b25nutb25nut Member Posts: 202
    My Pacifica definitely got better with age. I think the transmission is programed to learn your driving habits and adjust accordingly. 18 mpg in mixed driving seems to be the best you will get if you, like me, drive 70-75 mph and are "aggressive" when you accelerate.
    yup. 70-75 is about right. I wouldn't say terribly aggressive when accelerating. My wife complains if I break 5000 rpms. ;)

• stephenstephen Member Posts: 131
    I just ordered a new signature series, which comes pretty well loaded. Sunroof is extra, and I did not order that. Will I be sorry at trade-in time? I hate sunroofs, but I notice that every Pacifica Signature available at dealers in Michigan has a sunroof, $800 extra.
  • drfilldrfill Member Posts: 2,484
    Hello everyone! I bought a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica on March of 2006. Ever since then, money has been pouring out of my pocket taking it to the dealer far away from where I live. This car has been taken to the dealer for about 4-6 times over the last 6 months. This is unbelievable, from the engine stalling twice, all electrical issues are shut off from the car, both headlights defective, the right axle came lose while driving, and now a tire pressure sensor that keeps blinking. This is UNBELIEVABLE. I did not drive this car for the last three weeks since im scared something will happen. What can I do since the dealers dont car and are lazy. I dont want this car at all and i have until march 2007 for the three year warranty to expire. Should I call chrysler aagain and threaten to sue them to replace my vehicle or what should i do? I love the pacifica so much but all these problems now make me HATE chrysler. Please help since i am worried about my car. Thank you very much.
    see my reply in the other topic you posted in.

• misjualymisjualy Member Posts: 7
    I PURCHASED A 2004 PACIFICA AT THE END OF JUNE OF 2006 FROM SPARTANBURG DODGE IN SPARTANBURG SC AND THEY AND THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT ARE AWFUL AND I DON'T SEE HOW THEY EVER RECIEVED A FIVE STAR RATING!!!!! MY CAR HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP SEVEN TIMES FOR STALLING AND AN AWFUL POPPING NOISE AND TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS AND THE DEALERSHIP WILL NOT TAKE ACCOUNT OF THE FEACT THAT THEY SOLD US A LEMON AND THEY HAVEN'T FIXED THE PROBLEM AFTER ALL THE TIMES THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT. SO WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO SUE THEM I GUESS TO GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF.
    if you hate a dealership, go to a different one.

i AM WITH YOU GIRL I PURCHASED ONE FROM SPARTANBURG DODGE IN SPARTANBURG SC IN JUNE OF 06 AND IT IS A 2004 AND IT IS A LEMON AND THEY REFUSE TO ADMIT IT. SO IM GLAD TO KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! EMAIL ME IF YOU GET ANY LUCK. U NEED TO CONTACT BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND DEPT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS FOR THE LEMON LAW IF WE ALL TEAM UP AND DO THIS CHRYSLER AND OR THE DEALERSHIPS WILL HAVE TO BUY THESE CARS BACK OR SOMETHING!!!!
    why are you replying to me with that?? And who you callin a girl???? LOL.

By the way, please turn off your caps lock. Studies show this makes posts very difficult to read, thereby reducing your audience.

Well I assmed that was your message posted and you seemed as frustrated as myself so I thought the purpose of this was to help each other out. i guess I was wrong when i recieve a reply back like this one!!!!
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Online, ALL CAPS is generally considered to be shouting as well. Nothing personal intended, I'm sure.

You might want to try posting in some of the specific "problems" discussions we have here as well. You mentioned stalling, so you might want to discuss that with folks having the same issue in the Chrysler Pacifica: Starting/Stalling Problems discussion.

I understand that it's frustrating when there are problems with your vehicle. That's when it's time to think through your options clearly and not let things get crazy!
    Definitely no offense intended, misjualy.

My first response was just to let you know I believe you should try a different dealership since you are so unhappy with the one you've been going to. Personally, I don't think I'd ever give one dealership more than 2 shots to fix something. 2 strikes is enough when it comes to my car and my time. You'll find that you can have 2 amazingly different experiences at 2 different dealerships.

I thought your 2nd post may have been directed at drfill, which is why I asked why you were replying to me. But I'd probably still refrain from calling that person a "girl." Hehe.

WELL YOU KNOW I PURCHASED IT FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND WE ARE FUSSING WITH THEM TO BUY THIS LEMON BACK! ALSO FROM ALL THE SPECS I HAVE READ IT SEEMS CHRYSLER DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THE ISSUES WITH THE 2004 PACIFICA EITHER. THANKS!!