Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

BMW Z4 Test Drives

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited May 2014 in BMW
Share your impressions of the Z4 (Coupe & Convertible)

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• Options
    blacktalonblacktalon Member Posts: 203
    Anyone else waiting to test drive the new Z4 coupe?

I like the pics, and I'm interested to see how it drives...
  • Options
    vsaxenavsaxena Member Posts: 211
    This is to the mod claires.

The Z4 is coming out in a coupe version which is different from the convertible. This is different car and deserves its own forum.

There are many differences between these cars. For people who join car clubs for competitive racing, the Z4 coupe is a blessing. This is because many BMW clubs do not allow the convertibles on the track.
  • Options
    JingleJillJingleJill Member Posts: 120
    Oh YESSSSSSS!!! I am totally intrigued by the Z4 Coupe. I do NOT like the roadster, but the coupe; oooo la la...

I even debated holding off on my purchase of my 330ci and waiting for the Z4 coupe. But, the Z4 is just not practical for me at the moment because it is only a 2 seater. However, I can't wait to drive one. ;o)

Stacy
  • Options
    chrisdanielschrisdaniels Member Posts: 1
    I wholeheartedly agree that the Z4 coupe is deserving of its own forum. This car will appeal to a different type of enthusiast.
  • Options
    ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    No problem -- I'll open the topic back up :-)

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

• Options
    mowermower Member Posts: 18
    I am 6'3" and about 245 lbs. The other day I sat in a Z4 at the dealership. It had the roof up. I had a difficult time with my head touching the roof. The seat was all the way back and the seat was down. Has anyone else had a problem with head fit?

I owned a Z3 and did not experience this problem.

Art
This discussion has been closed.