Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Isuzu Axiom Transmission Problems

dave02dave02 Member Posts: 1
I've got the accumulator seal/cover leak on my 02 Ax. Will be getting the part on Monday but would like to add some lost fluid - but where to fill from as there is no dipstick. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dave

Comments

• sagefemmesagefemme Member Posts: 4
    we have an 03 Axiom and do not live near a certified dealer. In order to get our transmission serviced we have to take it to a qualified dealer... meaning someone who has the special tool required to service the sealed transmission. It doesn't have a dipstick and unless you can purchase this equipment yourself and educate yourself on how to use it...I imagine you'll be needing a 'qualified' dealer as well. A word of warning though... we recently took our Axiom to a dealer because we needed new intake gaskets...they recommended that we service our transmission (due at 50K m according to them), as well service the timing belt, change the water pump, flush the fuel injectors, change the fuel filter, etc. Our Axiom has 85K mi, and we knew we were 10K over service...we agreed to have the fuel filter changed and the injectors flushed, said no to the timing belt/water pump, and agreed to have the transmission flushed. It took 7 days for the mechanic to change the intake gaskets, flush the fuel system, and flush the transmission. They charged us just under $900. 2 days after getting our Axiom back, the transmission went out. We had it towed back to the dealer, where they estimated repair/replacement cost at $5000!, admitted that the mechanic knew the trans. was slipping when we got it back and didn't inform us, and then further informed us AFTER THE FACT that flushing the transmission may cause loose debris that would destroy the transmission, since it was 10k mi overdue (25k according to them). We are now without transportation and possibly looking into a lawsuit- or a great deal on a new car. I suggest finding a mechanic you can trust to service your car.
    I also want to add...I'm currently researching just how much a replacement transmission actually costs... Isuzu will not give me a personal quote, only through a dealer. I found $2200 listed as a repair cost on consumerguide. I also found that this transmission does have known problems but no recalls.
  • thanhhongthanhhong Member Posts: 3
    The only way you can add or refill fluid for 2002 Isuzu Axiom is from bottom of trans.,not from the top.Take your car to the shop is the best way.
    Tony.
  • ga12345ga12345 Member Posts: 1
    Did you ever find out how much it costs to replace a transmission? I might have to replace mine and would like to know. :cry:
  • macdougallmacdougall Member Posts: 5
    I have an 03 Axiom. The check engine light started to blink, and now it is stalling or bogging down at stop signs, and lights. We checked the O2 sensors, which we found has 4! That didn't seem to be the problem. It seems to be getting worse, anyone have these same problems? The nearest dealer is 2 hours away.......I recently had the fuel filter changed and air filter, with no luck?
    JM
    We received two quotes...both said the actual trans. replacement cost would be $4500. :surprise:
    Our Axiom did that. That's why we took it in...they diagnosed it as intake gaskets which needed to be replaced.
  • axiomguyaxiomguy Member Posts: 6
    Mine did the same thing, ended up being the egr valve located on top of the engine right in front of the firewall. You may want to goto Autozone and have them run the code.
    Thanks for your reply. We took it to the dealer and had the same problem, intake gaskets. It cost $345, they charged $150 per hour for labor! Problem solved however, pockets emptied.
  • cptsessocptsesso Member Posts: 116
    Hey Mac, how many miles on your Ax? I had my 2002 intake gasket replaced under warranty last year. I am not sure of the warranty on the 2003's.
    Well mine is also a 2002, thought it was an 03. It had 68,750 on it when my problem started. They didn't say anything about it being covered under any warranty. I assume they wouldn't offer up that type of info.
    Are you the first owner? If not, the warranty period is shorter, I don't recall what the time frame is, but you can call to find out.

If you are the first owner, I would make a call to the dealer as to why it was not covered. Mine was out of the 3yr, 50k mile basic warranty (time not mileage) but the gasket was covered under the 10yr, 120k mile powertrain warranty.
  • russkie03russkie03 Member Posts: 1
    I'm starting to feel the transmission starting to "slip" on my 2002 Ax. It doesn't engage initially unless I'm very careful with the gas. If I'm not careful, it jerks and then engages and it feels like it's getting worse. Could that be a transmission fluid problem or is this something else. I haven't taken it to a dealer to get the transmission fluid examined and it has about 54,000 on it right now. I know the manual says I need to do it every 20,000 miles, but I don't have a dealer near by and it's definitely outside of my skill set. I appreciate any and all help.
    I would first check your warranty. Then look at a previously posted message about having the fluid changed and the problems it cost. Sounds to me like it would be a bit more than just the fluid. However, I thought warranty runs up to 60K?
  • rpino69rpino69 Member Posts: 7
    I have an 02 Axiom with 90k miles and my check trans and set cruse light come on at the same time and the vehicle bogs and sometimes dies. Also when I come to a stop the trans or motor sounds and feels like it moves forward when I stop and on take of it feels like it moves backwards. Now reading all the stories it really sucks that I bought this vehicle. Has anyone had these problems and can u help.
    I own an 02 Axiom and the check trans and cruise set lights come on and then the vehicle bogs down or dies. It usually happens when I hit a bump or accellerate. Also when I come to a stop I hear and feel the motor or ABS system move forward and on take off it moves backwards. Can anyone help?
  • tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Please post your ABS question in Isuzu Axiom Brake Problems.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • jamrock02jamrock02 Member Posts: 9
    Hi, I have a 02 Axiom, and the transmission went out at 92,000 miles. It started slipping at first then just wouldn't go into gear. The dealer replaced it under warranty. The thing I couldn't figured out is the replacement only has a 12 month or rest of original warranty coverage. So take it in it is covered.
    Problem fixed, I had to take it to the dealer. I had a short in my wiring from my crank to the PCM that caused the two lights to come on. The thump I felt was my drive shaft, It needed to be re packed. It cost me $600.00.
  • jerryp49jerryp49 Member Posts: 5
    Hello all,
    I'm glad I found this forum to keep up with the latest on my 2002 Axiom. I've owned it since new and have babied it with good maintenance, oil changes etc.

I had the transmission serviced at 45k miles and had just about reach 90k miles for my next service of the tranny. Unfortunately the week before I was going to take it to the dealer for service, the oil cooler line to the radiator blew without warning. No leaks or other signs were evident before the failure.

Since it was the pressure hose from the tranny that split open, all of the fluid was dumped immediately had the car coasted to a stop. We had it towed to the dealership here in West Palm Beach and they replaced both hoses, the filter, gasket and flushed the tranny all of which came to $507. With the towing charge, I'm out about $600.

My question to the group is this: Should I have expected this line to let go this soon? How many others have blown with less than 90k miles?

I'm still covered under the 120k mile / 10-year power-train warranty by Isuzu but the dealership said that this pressure line is not part of that warranty. Should I appeal to Isuzu for my out of pocket expenses?

Thanks in advance for your replies,
    Jerry
    SE Florida
  • dgluthdgluth Member Posts: 50
    My 2002 Ax (32K) was just in for an oil change at my local mechanic and I was told the transmission pan is seeping. She told me worse case scenario about 220 to fix, best case scenario it is covered under warrenty. The only problem is that there are no local Isuzu dealerships closer then 45 minutes away (with no traffic and 1.5 hrs with traffic). Question can any mechanic shop work on these sealed transmissions? My brother suggested going to Ammoco and just get the gaskets changed on it. Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Dennis P.
    You might want to refer to past messages on the site, transmission repair and flushing can cause a lot of problems. I would go to a dealer and ask if under warranty and make sure that their work is warrantied as well after, due to some major problems some have had after transmissions have been worked on.
    jmacdougall
  • cfair15cfair15 Member Posts: 1
    My boyfriend has an 2002 Axiom. Just two days ago his car was working fine then all of sudden hischeck engine light came on. After that seems like first gear went out. He was only able to drive in the second gear. So the car only work in 2nd and had a reverse. He parked it for a day. Yesterday he drove it on the street from the house and then the car wouldn't move anymore. It had no gears at all and no reverse. We had it towed to the shop, waiting for them to get back to us. Would anyone have any suggestions on what it might be?
  • shannonmarishannonmari Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone! I just bought a used 2002 Isuzu Axiom a few months ago, and it has a lift kit and larger tires on it. We got stuck in a major freeze recently, and had to switch it into 4wheel drive. Well apparently there's also a switch on the front tires that I have to turn on in order to activate 4wheel. We drove the truck home in low gear, to avoid slipping on the ice. Then, a few days later, I put it back into 2 wheel drive. Ever since that incident, my truck won't switch into 3rd gear. I checked the transmission fluid, and it's fine. When I purchased the vehicle, it didn't have a warranty on it, but after reading all these posts, I wonder why? Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what my problem might be. My uncle thinks maybe I didn't take it out of 4 wheel drive properly, because it was in low gear or something. But I don't really know how a lift kit works. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :confuse:
    I also have a 2002 Axiom XS 4WD but I do not have any "switches" on the front tires (hubs) to activate the 4wd. Not sure what you are talking about as I am not aware of any T.O.D.(Torque on Demand), 4wd Axiom that has anything other than a selector on the panel for T.O.D, 4wd Lo, and 2wd.

Also, you can't check the transmission fluid very easily, as it is a sealed transmission (no dipstick). It requires you to get under the truck with the fluid warm and remove a filler plug to visually check for the fluid to be level with the plug opening. Not a very easy task.

Are you sure you have an Axiom? Sounds like you do not.
  • wing5wing5 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2002 Isuzu Axiom and the ckT.O.D. lite is on. I also have no shift indicator light. When I take off it feels like the brakes are hanging up and I hear a clunk after I get rolling. Brakes, calipers and rotors less than 1000 miles ago. Any ideas?
  • wing5wing5 Member Posts: 2
    new development, started car for first time today and everything worked. have had inttermitten starting problem for a couple months. the key has quite a bit of slop in the tumbler. anyuone had any problems with ingition switch?
  • gdonnicigdonnici Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2002 Axiom and my Transmission went out at 92000 miles I had it under an extended warranty and the Dealership rebuilt the trans. The cost would have been 4,300.00. moving ahead 1 yr. and 2 months I have 134,000 miles and no warranty. My Transmission just went out again. Would not advise buying this car if you have not.
  • 02axiomxs02axiomxs Member Posts: 1
    The tranny on my 02 Axiom went out at 102K miles and the dealership replaced it with a rebuilt tranny under the powertrain warranty. The new tranny seems to be sticking when it shifts from 3rd to 4th gear causing the car to jerk. Also, when in Power Mode the tranny whines out when shifting from 3rd to 4th, and the same jerk happens. When I take the car to the dealership they tell me that the transmission is working fine. Has anyone experienced these symptoms?
  • walk_the_walk2walk_the_walk2 Member Posts: 140
    Thought this might be of interest to most Axiom owners. I recently bought a copy of the Workshop (Service) manual for my 02 Axiom Near the beginning of the service manual is this entry, which will really blow your mind, when it comes to the frequency of serving the automatic transmission fluid in an 02 Axiom. This is the literal quote, which I scraped off page 0B-7 in the Maintenance and Lubrication section:

"Automatic Transmission Fluid Replacement

Under harsh operating conditions, such as constant
    driving in heavy city traffic during hot weather, or in hilly or
    mountainous terrain, change the transmission fluid and
    service the sump filter after every 20,000 miles (32,000
    km) of operation.

More over, the remaining life percentage of ATF can be
    estimated by using TECH–II as an auxiliary tool to judge
    the right time for ATF replacement.

The remaining life percentage is calculated from ATF’S
    heat history. When it is close to 0%, ATF replacement is
    recommended."

However, if you look at the chart printed on page 0B-2 it says to change the automatic transmission fluid at 120,000 miles. And, this is the same chart found in the owners manual in the glovebox. So, there is a definite contradiction here, especially considering that changing the AT fluid is a tricky task best left to the dealer or someone with a tranny fluid exchange machine.
    No, I haven't thankfully - but if I did, I would be as concerned as you are, as this is NOT normal operation for a transmission. Also, it is not normal to replace a transmission with a REBUILT one either. Haven't heard of that and it sounds like a crapshoot to me. I bet they got it at the junk yard and it's not rebuilt at all - it's just plain old USED...

In fact, one symptom you mentioned is detailed in the 02 Axiom Workshop Manual on page 7A-17 in the section on the transmission where it states this:

"Harsh 3–4 Shift

Step 1:
    1 Check line pressure. Refer to Line Pressure Test in this section.
    Was line pressure normal?

If Yes, Go to Step 2
    If No, Use Chart 15b: Possible Causes of High Line
    Pressure in this section

---------------------------------------------
    Step 2:

2 1. Check for 3–4 accumulator valve (407) stuck in adapter case
    valve body (401).
    2. Check for 3–4 accumulator piston (18) stuck in adapter case (20).
    Was the problem found? Yes - Repair or replace.

So, two possible causes of the harsh shift is incorrect line pressure or a stuck accumulatro valve or piston.

If the Check Trans Light is coming on (I guess not or you would've mentioned it), then you could get the code checked at Autozone or by a friend to find out for sure what's going on, but if you know it's not right, then it's probably not right.

An automatic tranny is a very complicated piece of equipment - if yours is not working properly, and the dealer will not help, I suggest you take it to a reputable tranny repair shop and get a proper diagnosis first. If they say the tranny is defective, go back to the dealer and nicely demand they replace it with a new tranny. If that doesn't work, you may have to get a quote to replace it elsewhere and SUE THE BAST*&*%S! In my state, you can sue for up to $5000 in Small Claims Court and you dont even need a lawyer to do it.
  • wilsonrwilsonr Member Posts: 3
    I have an '02 Axiom. Rebuilt transmission cost about $3200.
  • deron1deron1 Member Posts: 2
    My 2002 Axiom only has 80,000 miles on it and all of a sudden when i press on the gas it will not move. The RPM go up but no motion for the car. Is there a sensor that went bad? is the trans gone, and since i am the 4th owner do i qualify for the 10y-100,000 mile warranty?? PLEASE ADVICE
    Hi deron1,
    You might possibly have lost some or all of your transmission fluid as my Axiom did at about 90k miles. There are two rubber hoses that connect the radiator cooler to the transmission circulation lines just above the front skid plate. One of my hoses became weak and blew out while on the road and the car came to a stop. Of course the failure was obvious as fluid was all over the engine compartment.

After having it towed to the dealer, replacing the hoses, filter and all remaining fluid, the vehicle has run fine since, without fault. Those rubber hoses should be checked at every oil change, in my opinion, even though nothing was mentioned about them in the owners maintenance manual.

Good Luck,
    Jerry
  • deron1deron1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,Jerry I have had all hoses and trans fluid checked every oil change. My trans light does not come on. But if i park or I am at a light my car makes a rattling noise thats coming from the back, It also makes a thumping feeling almost like if i have shoved the gear shift in park. Any suggestion????
    All I could suggest is to inspect for any signs of a fluid leak. You still could be low and since the Axiom has no dip stick to check the level of the Trani fluid, it might be best to have the dealer or a trusted shop check the fluid level and condition. That's the first place to begin any diagnosis.
  • jjj12jjj12 Member Posts: 1
    can i change my transmission filter myself? i know that is a closed system, but am i able to add transmission fluid back into the system after i change the filter. i had the fluid changed at a quick lube place about 10,000 miles ago. when they did it the hooked up some hose and pumped the old out and the new in?
    I have all of my transmission servicing done at a local AAMCO shop. It is nice because the lead mech there worked a long time for Isuzu before the local dealership closed. He suggested, as I have posted here in the past, to change the fluid every 30k miles and do the filter every 60k miles. He said if you do it his way and do not follow Isuzu's transmission schedule, you will more than likely never have any transmission problems.

Anyway, I know you can buy a filter kit and change it yourself but it is a messy process and you have to know how to exactly refill the transmission correctly since it is a sealed unit (no dipstick to check the fluid level).
    There are some definite tricks to this and there is no mention of a filter at all. Plus, there are warnings about overfilling, or checking the fluid level with the engine off. So, be careful if you are going to do this yourself. Also, they suggest replacing the gaskets on the two plugs (drain and overfill screws) when you do the fluid changeout, which probably never happens in the real world at your local JerkyLube.

Here is the manual excerpt. If you need the image, too, let me know and i can post in online and link to it.

From Page 7A-10:

Checking Transmission Fluid Level and Condition

Checking fluid level and condition (color and odor) at
    regular intervals will provide early diagnosis information
    about the transmission. This information may be used to
    correct a condition that, if not detected early, could result
    in major transmission repairs.

IMPORTANT: When new, automatic transmission fluid
    is red in color. As the vehicle is driven, the transmission
    fluid will begin to look darker in color. The color may
    eventually appear light brown.

A dark brown color with burnt odor may indicate
    excessive fluid deterioration and signal a need for fluid
    change.

Fluid Level

When adding or changing fluid, use only DEXRON )–III.
    Refer to Maintenance and Lubrication in General
    Information section for maintenance information and
    servicing interval.

CAUTION: DO NOT OVERFILL.

Overfilling will cause foaming, loss of fluid, abnormal
    shifting and possible damage to the transmission.

1. Park the vehicle on level ground and apply the parking
    brake firmly.

2. Check fluid level with engine running at idle.

NOTE: Be sure that transmission fluid temperature is
    below 30 deg C (86 deg F).

3. Move the selector lever through all gear ranges.

4. Move the selector lever to “Park”.

5. Let engine idle for 3 minutes and open the overfill
    screw (1).

6. Add released transmission fluid until it flows out over
    the overfill screw opening.

7. Let engine idle until a fluid temperature between 32 deg C
    (90 deg F) and 57 deg C (135 deg F) is reached, then close the
    overfill screw (1). Torque: 38 N•m (28 lb ft)

NOTE: To prevent fluid leaks, the overfill screw and oil
    drain screws gasket must be replaced each time these
    screws are removed.

NOTE: Check transmission fluid temperature with scan
    tool.
    Minimum fluid level " 57 deg C (135 deg F)
    Maximum fluid level " 32 deg C (90 deg F)
    242R200001

CAUTION: Do not open overfill screw with engine
    stopped.
    CAUTION: DO NOT CHECK FLUID LEVEL UNDER
    THESE CONDITIONS:
    * Immediately after driving at sustained highway
    speeds.
    * In heavy city traffic during hot weather.
    * If vehicle is towing a trailer.

If the vehicle has been operated under these conditions,
    shut the engine off and allow the vehicle to “cool” for thirty
    (30) minutes. After the cool down period, restart the
    vehicle and continue from step 2 above.

From Page 7A-27:

Changing Transmission Fluid

There is no need to change the transmission fluid unless
    the transmission is used under one or more of the
    following heavy duty conditions.

A. Repeated short trips
    B. Driving on rough roads
    C. Driving on dusty roads
    D. Towing a trailer
    If the vehicle is used under these conditions, change the
    fluid every 20,000 miles (32,000 km).

1. Place a large drain pan under the oil pan.
    2. Remove the transmission oil drain screw (2) and drain
    fluid.
    3.Tighten drain screw (2).
    Torque: 38 N•m (28 lb ft)
    4. Remove the transmission overfill screw (1) and fill
    transmission through overfill screw opening, using
    DEXRON)–III ATF.

NOTE: Add transmission fluid until it flows out over the
    overfill screw opening.

5. Let engine idle until a fluid temperature between 32 deg C
    (90 deg F) and 57 deg C (135 deg F) is reached.
    6. Add transmission fluid until it flows out over the overfill
    screw opening, then close the overfill screw (1).
    Torque: 38 N•m (28 lb ft)

NOTE: To prevent fluid leaks, the overfill screw and oil
    drain screws gasket must be replaced each time these
    screws are removed.

NOTE: Check transmission fluid temperature with scan
    tool.

7. Reset “Oil Life Monitor” data by using Tech 2.
    Refer to Tech 2 OBD II Connection in Transmission
    Control System (4L30-E) section.

This is verbatim from the service manual, less the illustrations. The Service manual is available online for less than $20 in PDF form and is worth every penny.

What is odd is that there is no mention of changing any kind of transmission filter. In fact, doing a word search of the PDF file of the manual, I cannot find any instance of "transmission filter" or "transmission fluid filter" or "fluid filter" in the entire 2100 pages of the Service manual, nor does it appear in any of the diagrams either. So, it probably only has a magnet in the bottom of the tranny fluid pan to catch metal flakes, which may be why this transmission is so problematic in the first place.

As for me, I recommend using synthetic transmission fluid. Also be sure to check the modulator gasket on the side for any possible leaks, as mine blew out at 38K miles and caused lots of grief.

Still, the fluid change is easier than an oil change in theory, but you will need ramps and jackstands, so the vehicle is LEVEL and you can still get under it to work on it.

Finally, since there is no dipstick or fill tube, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FILL THIS TRANNY WITH FLUID. I CAN ONLY VISUALIZE A LUCILLE BALL-LIKE DISASTER IF I WERE TO ATTEMPT THIS MYSELF. Please post back if you have attempted this yourself.

Good luck.
    Look in the shop manual at page 7A-55 in the transmission section. The drawing shows the filter (item 8). Your right though, you can't find it searching with Adobe.

Google search also shows transmission filter available for Isuzu Axiom.

I just had mine changed last year along with fluid at 60k miles.
  • sandman18sandman18 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, I have a 2002 and we have experienced times when travelling at constant speed, the TOD lights will flash and the transmission will shift up or down. This can be very disconcerting :(

We have had the vehicle back to the dealer 3 times but they cant reproduce the problem. We have been told it may be a defective speed sensor but since the computer doesn't register any fault codes, the dealer won't do anything.

My wife is ready to have us get rid of the vehicle. Any ideas?

Thanks!
  • boomenboomen Member Posts: 1
    I have an '02 Axiom and when driving I experience a very noticeable vibration (like you're driving over shallow rumble strips) when the rpm's are between 1500 and 1800 at about 40mph. I tried coasting at different speeds and have determined that it's not the tires or wheel bearings. Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea of what it may be? Thanks.

- For a brief history, I now have 107K on the car and had the tranny replaced under warranty at 65K and the engine replaced under warranty at 85K. -
    :confuse:
  • gegeshagegesha Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone

I`m Revaz from Tbilisi, Georgia.
    I have an `04 Axiom and it has problems with Transmission, I want to buy it but i could not know where i can it buy. Please give me some advises where i can it buy
  • trek1200trek1200 Member Posts: 4
    I was driving down the highway when my 02 Axiom started making a bunch of noise. It sounded like it was coming from the transmission or transfer case, but then it stopped. It sounded like some SUVs with really strong 4WD systems sound when engaged in 4WD at high speed. Mine however was not. The sound then stopped for several seconds when the Car suddenly made a loud bang and started braking and came to a rather abrupt halt. The rear tires will not longer rotate and the engine, while starting, sends all of its power into oblivion. Anybody else run into this problem?
  • abuaseilabuaseil Member Posts: 1
    Hi all
    I am about to buy an AXIOM 2002 2 WD but the Automatic transmission is DEAD. Could any body tell me where to buy it from and how much would it cost. I live in LIBYA and there are no dealeres who sell spare parts for this car.

thanks
  • bertbcfmbertbcfm Member Posts: 71
    108,000 miles and the trans was jinking around slightly then started to slip going from 2nd to 3rd. This was Friday late afternoon so I called the dealer on Monday. And drove in Tuesday AM. Almost didn't make it. Lost all drive line connection and had to pull over. I waited 5 minutes and it drove just fine so I made it to the dealer. Will get free new (not refurb) transmission. Also my gas gauge sending unit had failed and I dreaded replacing it but I found out that was also covered under the 125,000 mile drive-train warranty. I'm the original owner so I'm happy, but wondering what's going to go next. Still think the 4L30E transmission is a good transmission, perhaps it's how it is utilized in the Axiom with the TOD. Cadillac, BMW, Chevy, and Postal service trucks don't seem to have the trans issues with the 4L30E. Anyway I'd thought I'd let you all know the bad - good news.

Bert
  • bertbcfmbertbcfm Member Posts: 71
    The 4L30E is made in France, Southern I think so there should be some available new and refurbished across the Mediterranean.

Check to see if the 4WD and 2WD use the same Trans.

Regards
    Bert
  • wkazwkaz Member Posts: 2
    Where can I get one of those 2100 page shop manuals on cd
    If that thummping happens when you start or stop you need new packing in your drive line gear box...
  • kcottenkcotten Member Posts: 1
    I have th manual in pdf format if you need it.