Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What do you like to see on next Outlander?

lmchenlmchen Member Posts: 9
edited March 2014 in Mitsubishi
After looking through the discussion today. Nothing insterest me much.
Let's start something new & make it useful. Hopefully Mitsu is watching the thread. We might really get what we ask for.

I Love my 07 Outlander XLS.
That's said, Here is my *wish* list. (Or to the future car that can foot the bill. It works too.)

1. Bigger gas tank!!!
a. Got to go to gas pump to waste 20 minutes every 9 days.-- Sigh.

2. Fast key programming.
a. Driver side to unlock all door easily
b. Allow My wife want to put her purse on the passingser side. She will be really happy Mom.

3. Get my clock out of that Navi.
a. Ouch, I have to use AC control to know what time is it. (Oh, I like to display off Navi. That LCD get a limited life span.)

4. Audo power on button on The steering wheel. (some combination will do too.)
a. The consequence of turn it off is that -- In the passing highway, got to keep your finger straight to turn the auto on.

5. to All, please
a. Man, I know using Navi is not safe. Do I have a choice? If not. Stop bugging me EVERY Time.

6. What's the hack is the "factory rack" without cross bar.
a. Can we learn something from Subaru -- you put on something, make it useful.

7. All weather matts and other Accessary That we can order in NA please.
a. Common, I doesn't expect dealership have it. But gee. I can't even order it. Unless I want to order it from Austrlia -- Sigh.

What's your list?

Comments

• gene_vgene_v Member Posts: 235
    Place for my garage door opener beside clipping on the sun shield.

Sunglass holder, besides a clip on the sun shield.

I like your #2, regard opening all doors.

I don't need or desire the rack. In fact I think the ES looks better. Need an option to omit on LS and XLS.

I just put a Lund bug deflector on the front of the hood because of the lack of accessory parts available.
  • rcpaxrcpax Member Posts: 580
    1. Bigger gas tank!!!
    a. Got to go to gas pump to waste 20 minutes every 9 days.-- Sigh.

The gas tank is about enough volume for me.With a full tank, I need to refill it every 2 weeks. That will really depend on how much you travel. For the average Joe, 15~ gal is about enough. I don't want it any bigger, and carry extra weight, which will then have a toll on my mileage.

2. Fast key programming.
    a. Driver side to unlock all door easily
    b. Allow My wife want to put her purse on the passingser side. She will be really happy Mom.

Currently all these are possible to be set, especially with an MMCS equipped model. I don't see why your wife can't put her purse on the passenger side. There are A LOT of space to put that purse in.

3. Get my clock out of that Navi.
    a. Ouch, I have to use AC control to know what time is it. (Oh, I like to display off Navi. That LCD get a limited life span.)

You mean you turn the Navi off most of the time? As with everything else, nothing lasts forever. Why would you buy the MMCS and turn the LCD off all the time? Personally, I'm fine with the clock on the Navi. I don't want another clock on the dash.

4. Audo power on button on The steering wheel. (some combination will do too.)
    a. The consequence of turn it off is that -- In the passing highway, got to keep your finger straight to turn the auto on.

IMO, the current audio buttons are about enough. I don't wan't the steering wheel to become the stereo dash

6. What's the hack is the "factory rack" without cross bar.
    a. Can we learn something from Subaru -- you put on something, make it useful.

This one I agree, we need crossbars, OEM ones. Thule/Yakima is nice but it's not specifically designed for the Outlander rack

7. All weather matts and other Accessary That we can order in NA please.
    a. Common, I doesn't expect dealership have it. But gee. I can't even order it. Unless I want to order it from Austrlia -- Sigh.

Yes, more accessories like the UK and AU. :shades:
  • bpizzutibpizzuti Member Posts: 2,743
    I don't need or desire the rack. In fact I think the ES looks better. Need an option to omit on LS and XLS.

How about just ditching the whole "package" thing and inventing options? :)
    The "package" option is actually a big $$ saver than having to buy each item individually. You know how the dealer marks up prices on OEM parts. A mud guard set of ~80$ they will sell it for ~120$ not including installation which will cost another 30-40$. So buying items individually is a bad idea.
  • bpizzutibpizzuti Member Posts: 2,743
    Yeah, but it also means you have to get 12 other things just to get a sunroof. And if you only want the sunroof, it comes out more expensive.
  • passmepassme Member Posts: 3
    I would like to see the US version get these World options:

One touch rear seat retraction
    RDS in the MMCS head unit
    Beam or bracketless wiper blades

Silly things I know, but if not for anything else, just to stick it to RAV4 and CR-V!!
  • chelentanochelentano Member Posts: 634
    1. Navi LCD mounted on articulating-ajustable arm.
    2. Web browser with Sprint EVDO access.
    3. Nicer, more luxury looking instrumentation with blue lights instead of red (or even with option to pick lights color).
    4. Better place for the parking brake.
    5. Wider body for more space, better stability and better styling.
    6. Wide panoramic rear view mirror.
    7. Rear view video camera
    8. Twice bigger opening for the sunroof
    9. Few more horses to the engine
    10. Couple more gallons to the tank
    11. Chrome grill and additional chrome accents on exterior.
    12. Interior wood trim accents.
    13. Bumper guards like on some BMWs, but not in black: matching body color or clear.
    14. Push button keyless ignition, instead of turn-knob.
    15. Beige interior should be available with every exterior color.
    16. Hybrid version.
  • dodo2dodo2 Member Posts: 496
    My wish list below. Some items are redundant with other posts.
    1. Auto on/off headlights.
    2. Heated mirrors (still not sure the current models have them as rumored).
    3. Sunglass holder
    4. Better door panels or at least painted silver door handles (not chrome).
    5. Better HVAC controls, with rubber lining (similar to the 4WD knob).
    6. Remote rear seats release in the cargo area.
    7. OEM crossbars.
    8. More solid sunvisors, with extenders.
    9. Better plastic covers for the rear seats hinges.
    10. Anti-slip lining for the lower central console storage area.
    11. More accessories: OEM all-weather mats, black rear bumper protector (only stainless steel available).
    12. Not sure if this is a phone or BT interface limitation, but I would like to be able to call the numbers from my cell phone phonebook instead of building a duplicate phonebook on the car's BT system. In any case, the BT should offer more than 32 entries for the phonebook (100+ would be OK).
    13. Push button ignition with an in-dash slot for the key fob(similar to Nissan).
    14. Make the 3rd row optional on the XLS.
  • lmchenlmchen Member Posts: 9
    > b. Allow My wife want to put her purse on the passanger side. She will be really happy Mom.

What she find out is that, her key is in the purse. . As Mom, she has a *lot* of items,maybe too many, in her purse for our 3 years old. The key key nob won't let her turn the key sometimes that she have to get the purse back to drive seat to enable the Key to be sense by the sensor. (Well, at the same time, there probably 10 different thing in the passanger seat already.)

Not a problem for me, since my key is in my pocket, Outie has absolute no problem of sensing it. :P
    But what other manufacturer makes sunroof as a single option? Probably none. And buying the sunroof with 12 other things like the RF sound still comes out as a bargain. You have to understand that Mitsubishi is an import based company primarily, the Outlander being 100% Japanese built with 100% Japanese parts. Not even most of the "local" brands are able to do custom built vehicles. But yeah, since this is a "wish list" thread, that would have been great if you can tick each individual item. Unlucky for us, things doesn't work the way we wanted it to be in the real world.
    What she find out is that, her key is in the purse. . As Mom, she has a *lot* of items,maybe too many, in her purse for our 3 years old. The key key nob won't let her turn the key sometimes that she have to get the purse back to drive seat to enable the Key to be sense by the sensor

FYI, the FAST Key doesn't have to be in the driver's seat for the car to start. Tested by me personally. As long as the key is inside the vehicle, you shouldn't have a problem. If you're having trouble with that, you should have your fob checked by your dealer.
  • growwisegrowwise Member Posts: 296
    ... and lots of them. But alas, its a tad bit late.. I never stick with same brand no matter how good or bad it is. Much less, never with same model iteration either. Life is too short to stick with same manufacturer and model.

But for Mitsu's sake.. lots of sound deadening materials including laminated glass etc..
  • ken4nyken4ny Member Posts: 40
    I love this car as is but always have room for improvement. Few things that I would like to add:

1. Back up camera.
    2. Seat memory.
    3. Smaller Fastkey remote
    4. Power folding mirror (It's only available in UK so far).
  • biscuit_xlsbiscuit_xls Member Posts: 194
    1. MPH and Gear # as a display sequence.
    2. Fix the tip-in throttle lag.
    3. Back up camera.
    4. Chrome or painted silver interior door levers.
    5. iPod jack standard, with display interface.
    6. Seat memory.
    7. Smaller Fastkey remote.
    8. Euro accessory parts availability.
    17. All doors autolock, when ignition is activated.
  • solowalkersolowalker Member Posts: 118
    1/. A height adjustable left elbow rest..

2/. The bottom seat to have more range adjustment.(manual)

3/. The center armrest to have a more FORWARD position.

4/. Standard mud flaps...

5/. OEM roof crossbars readily available.
  • growwisegrowwise Member Posts: 296
    ... can be added along with better sound insulation. On a minor note, the info button should be placed on the steering wheel.
  • gene_vgene_v Member Posts: 235
    I agree with both 1) and 3) regarding armrests with the addition that the right be higher. #3 iswhy I had to buy the luxury package to get the power drivers seat.
    18. Illuminate all the power controls on the driver's door.
    19. Real horn
    20. Liftgate closing with less effort or better power liftgate.
    21. Option to remove 3rd row seat to convert to storage.
    22. Smaller Fastkey remote.
    23. Change the name. Too many similar names: Outlander, Highlander, Outback, Land Rover...
    That's probably not gonna happen.
    Tha's not the point: most of the wish list items are not going to happen. The point of this thread is "What do I like to see on next Outlander?"

Manufacturers do change car names from time to time: Lincoln Zephyr was renamed this year to Lincoln MKZ, which is not exactly a good change.

Outlander deserves more unique name.
    Not Mitsubishi. And definitely not with the Outlander.

By the way, most of the things listed by other posters in this thread are already available as standard equipment or as an option in the 2nd Gen Outlander in other markets. But the rename thing, well, that's purely wishful thinking.
    Most of the things listed in this thread are already available?

Most? Not "most":
    1. Navi LCD mounted on articulating-ajustable arm.
    2. Web browser with Sprint EVDO access.
    3. Nicer, more luxury looking instrumentation with blue lights instead of red (or even with option to pick lights color).
    4. Better place for the parking brake.
    5. Wider body for more space, better stability and better styling.
    6. Wide panoramic rear view mirror.
    7. Rear view video camera
    8. Twice bigger opening for the sunroof
    9. Few more horses to the engine
    10. Couple more gallons to the tank
    12. Interior wood trim accents.
    13. Bumper guards like on some BMWs, but not in black: matching body color or clear.
    14. Push button keyless ignition, instead of turn-knob.
    15. Beige interior should be available with every exterior color.
    16. Hybrid version.
    18. Illuminate all the power controls on the driver's door.
    19. Real horn
    20. Liftgate closing with less effort or better power liftgate.
    21. Option to remove 3rd row seat to convert to storage.
    22. Smaller Fastkey remote.

Anyway, this thread is not about features availabe "in other markets". It's about wishful thinking.
  • busta4busta4 Member Posts: 35
    I like your suggestions. I would add, on my wish list, a giant step up in the quality of the interior plastic. I can not believe how cheap the interior is. A write up on the vehicle says it best..

"Inside, the Outlander is both good and bad. The seats, leather clad in our test car, were comfortable and power adjustable on the driver's side. But there was no lumbar adjustment, something that we thought odd at this price. Wind whistle was prominent from all sides and especially at any speed over 60. There was too much road noise as well, again considering the $30,615 price sticker for our top-of-the-line XLS model.
    There was an overabundance of hard plastic inside, the doors sounded cheap when closed, and the third row seat was, at best, a joke. Your cat would not be comfortable back there.
    Well here's a short list of the features available in other markets:
    From dodo's list
    1. Auto on/off headlights. - AU
    2. Heated mirrors (still not sure the current models have them as rumored).-AU
    3. Sunglass holder-UK
    4. Better door panels or at least painted silver door handles (not chrome).- US
    6. Remote rear seats release in the cargo area.-UK
    7. OEM crossbars.- UK, rest of EU

(these are your suggestions below:)
    Rear view video camera - Japan
    Chrome grill and additional chrome accents on exterior. -UK
    Interior wood trim accents- Japan
    Push button keyless ignition, instead of turn-knob - Japan

It's still a wish list because we don't have it locally.
    I would add, on my wish list, a giant step up in the quality of the interior plastic. I can not believe how cheap the interior is.

Got a ride in a Nissan X-Terra yesterday, and the door handles are made of plastic, which looks worst than that of the Outlander's.
    I went to other internatioanl Mitsu sites and that's what I found:

1. Auto on/off headlights. - AU: This is a current US feature - no big deal
    2. Heated mirrors.-AU: NO in AU, but YES in UK. They are also remotly folding
    3. Sunglass holder-UK: YES
    4. Painted exterior silver door handles (not chrome).- US: They are silver in US
    6. Remote rear seats release in the cargo area.-UK NO
    7. OEM crossbars.- UK, rest of EU: NO in UK but YES in JP

8. Rear view video camera - Japan: YES
    9. Chrome grill: NOT the whole grill, just a trim as in US
    9b. additional chrome accents on exterior. -UK: YES
    10. Interior wood trim accents - Japan: YES
    11. Push button keyless ignition, instead of turn-knob - Japan: YES
    12. Both Japanese and UK versions have parking censors.

Japanese Outlander has tons of optional accessories:
    http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.jp/support/accessory/catalog/pdf/OUTLANDER.pdf
    Most of these options though are not part of packages so they could get expensive if you get them one by one.
    Nothing in my wish list is available in the US/Canada versions. I'm aware that some of the options are available in other markets and I wish Mitsu brought them over here, but I also understand that they had to keep the price down so they dropped some of them.
    In regards to the door handles, I meant the interior ones not the exterior.
    The headlights are AUTO OFF only in the US/Canada version. I wish for AUTO ON too.
    The crossbars available in other markets, are rebadged Thule. I meant really OEM, customized for this car.
    The upper part of the door panels give the interior a cheap look and they are prone to scratches; also the HVAC controls in the LS are "clicky" and on the cheap side. They would benefit from a bit of improvement. The other interior pieces I mentioned could definitely use some improvements too. Please note that I'm talking details here. Most people wouldn't notice some of them.
    I know this car's details very well, as I literally studied it for months before I got it and now I drive it every day.
    Despite the rather long wish list, I love it and I would buy it again over any other compact SUV in this class.
    I forgot to mention that, in an ideal world, I would have liked to have few more horses - 240 hp and few more lb. ft. of torque. However, the current setup has enough power as far as I'm concerned.
    I would have liked to have few more horses - 240 hp and few more lb. ft. of torque

Actually, I would have wanted the 2.4L petrol engine as a choice (which eventually will be offered, as rumored). Japan, and some markets have the 2.4L petrol engine as an option, and I bet it doesn't make a world of difference in terms of spirited driving. Though I wouldn't dream of towing a boat or a big trailer with it. I am after the greater mileage values a 2.4L engine would offer vs the 3.0L, now that we are hearing news of a possible 4$/gal of gas. Crazy, just plain crazy.
    >> The headlights are AUTO OFF only in the US/Canada version. I wish for AUTO ON too.

Daytime lights are running full-time already in US version. Is not it the same as AUTO ON? Or you expecting sensor activated lights?

>> The crossbars available in other markets, are rebadged Thule. I meant really OEM, customized for this car.

Take a look at my link. The 1st page of the catalog says "mitsu genuine parts" and you can find cross bars there.

>> The upper part of the door panels give the interior a cheap look and they are prone to scratches; also the HVAC controls in the LS are "clicky" and on the cheap side. They would benefit from a bit of improvement. The other interior pieces I mentioned could definitely use some improvements too.

I agree, and it's interesting that in Japan they already have chrome interior handles and door/dash wood trim available. My guess they will bring these to US at some point.
    I would agree with Dodo2: a few more horses would be great. This would not nesesseraly decrease MPG. RAV4 for instance has 269 HP while MPG is just slightly worse.
    As far as I'm concerned, the small V6 was one of the selling points for the Outlander. I would not buy a car this size with an I4. But this is me only.
    Now, the 220 HP in the Outlander is about right and has enough power to give me the performance I want with decent gas mileage. But a bit more power, with similar fuel economy would be nicer. This thread is about wishful thinking after all.
    See the 3.0 V6 244 hp in the Honda Accord, with decent fuel economy as well.
  • rdenisrdenis Member Posts: 9
    One final time - the US/Canadian Outies HAVE heated mirrors - if you don't believe me take the g'damned things apart and you'll see the bloody element for yourself.

As for most of the rest of the items posters have listed, give me a f'ing break - this is a Mits, not a g'damned BMW, Lexus, or MB. You want all those other things, add another 10 or 12k to the price. As far as I am concerned, Mitsu spent their money in the right places.

BTW - if you want a rear camera, parking sensors, heated washer fluid, auto lock doors, auto on headlights, repanelled plastic with matching leather, better sound deadening material etc., you can DIY for about a $1000 or less - for ALL these items. This Mits is one of the easiest vehicles to modify.

If you really want to be extravagent and add 20 inch rims and rubber, add another $2,000 to $2,500.

So how much more are you willing to pay now?
    The DRLs are different from headlights. The Canadian version has DRL too since is the law for any car sold in Canada. I want sensor activated headlights. As mentioned before, this option is available in other markets. Ours even has the place for the sensor on the top-center of the dash. Nice to have IMO.

The crossbars in the Japanese brochure are Thule. Not sure if Mitsu put it's label on it or not, but I know in Australia they did not (it reads Thule) but in Italy they did. Regardless, it's the same accessory everywhere and they are the regular Thule crossbars. This is why the ends of the bars are sticking out since they are not specifically made for the Outlander.

The chrome door handles are not the problem - the Lancer ones fit as proved and showed by Biscuit_XLS on a different forum, but I would rather have the plastic ones, just painted silver same as the other silver interior trims. The door panels are slightly different in Europe, marginally better. I would be happier with a door panel that has few inches of hard, textured, plastic on top and some sort of sport mash fabric insert below. The suede-like fabric standard on the Outlander wouldn't be my first choice, but to keep the interior consistent it would be acceptable. Something along the lines in the new Lancer would be fine by me. Again, this is just wishful thinking.
    I wonder how the Japan version of this SUV performs. From the videos it's not sluggish at all. Well, it remains to be seen in the real world. I mean, I am for choices. More choices isn't bad. Some people want things differently than others. The 2.4L Japan engine offers 27.3 mpg on the average with a CVT. Not bad at all. I wonder though how much penalty on performance does it make as compared to the 3.0L v6.
    This is all about WISHFUL THINKING. It's not a matter of what kind of mods could be done, is about what people would like to see as standard features.
    I would like some extra features in my Outlander, and I would be willing perhaps to pay few hundred bucks more for them. Mods require money, time and skills, where the standard features require only money (sometime less than the mods).
    I'm looking forward to reading the DIY post about how to add the AUTO ON/OFF headlights and the remote rear seats release in the cargo area. Both options are available stock on the Outlander in other markets as you know.
    Did I mentioned that I would like to have the wiper blades de-icer? This is not a luxury feature by any means same as the others in my list.
    BTW: I'm very happy with my Outlander the way it is, but I could be even happier with few more things. I think this is the human nature so nothing wrong with it I guess. Also, I don't think there is a perfect car out there at any price point so there is always room for improvements.
    A choice of 2.4 I4 would be appropriate and I think it will come. I'm not too keen about the CVT though. I drove a Lancer with CVT and I did not like it. I'd rather have the auto tranny in our Outlanders or a 5-speed auto with manual mode.
  • tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    One final time - the US/Canadian Outies HAVE heated mirrors ...

I don't believe anyone said otherwise. All references to heated mirrors, with one exception, referred specifically to Australian editions.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
    Maybe this thread is about "wishful thinking" but given the majority of replies, it has turned into a "I want my Outie to have vertain features and quality of a luxury CUV but I won't say what I am willing to pay or give up for it because nobody asked me."

If this is about standard features then you need to put it in the context of how much you are willing to pay. If you are only willing to pay a couple hundred bucks more, then perhaps a better way to phrase the question is "What would you like to see on next Outlander and what would you either be willing to pay OR be willing to give up in exchange for these features?"

As an example, if the biggest complaint is the plastic interior, the only options to change it are 1) pay more money or 2) give up something else 3) mod it yourself.

The question needs some context otherwise what's the point?
    Other than a comment somewhere that the poster still didn't believe it.
    rdenis, the canadian guy here reported that he gets heated mirrors, when he turns on :
    rdenis, "Mitsubishi Outlander" #513, 1 Mar 2007 11:04 pm#512
    But it does not work on my american Otlander: I've tried. Have anyone?

It would be odd that they would offer heated mirrors in tropical Australia, but not in USA. There is nothing about heated mirrors on Australian site. The Mitsu UK site though indicates that heated door mirrors are standard on all models.
    Pull door panels off and check the resistance between terminals 1 and 2 on the mirror connector. Should be 7.2 ohms +- 1.4 ohms. If out of spec, you have a problem.

BTW, the Service Manual for Canada and US is the same which details this check procedure. All I can say for certain is the XLS AWD has them. If you have an XLS AWD and they don't work, go see your stealer. I can't speak for other models.
    The uncertainty about the heated mirrors is that there is no reference in the specs sheet in this regard, for any of the models.
    While I'm aware that this is an "unadvertised" feature of the car, I don't have any hard facts so far. It's not that I don't believe you, but due to this uncertainty generated buy Mitsu failing to include it in the specs, I will have to confirm that I have indeed this feature IN MY CAR.
    I will have this chance pretty soon when I will have my left side mirror replaced.
    Personally, I would be willing to pay few more bucks for some of the features in my wish list and I would not trade in any existing feature.
    In my list I only have features that can be found in the economy cars and even better, in the Outlander elsewhere.
    Better door panels and HVAC controls are not out of reach and have nothing to do with the luxury either. I gave the 2008 Lancer as an example for the door panels. They are still hard plastic, but textured, therefore more resistant to scratches.
    See, now you have put this in some context and I actually agree with you! :)
    I'm glad I made myself clear. On another hand , I think Mitsu will add more features in the coming model years, but the price will go up as well. The point is that the Outlander will still offer good value for the money, especially in Canada where there is big gap between the Outlander and the competition price wise.
    While I'm not into mods, I was serious when I said I would get the AUTO ON headlights if I could. This is the only thing I miss compared to my Mazda3. The other cosmetic things I can live without no problem and I know more accessories available in other markets will come over here too. It's just a matter of time.
    Still, the Outlander is a great vehicle (the best in class as far as I'm concerned), and the way I see the posts in this thread is how to make it even better without departing from it's intended market place.
    I am not really a handyman with cars to pull door panels off... with computers I do things like that no problem. But of course I belive you. Yet we had no confirmations though that this feature is consistanly available and working on US sold Otlander.

I do have XLS AWD. You right, there is decription of heated mirrors in manual! But it also says "when equipped", and I guess dealer does not have to fix an equipment, when equipment is optional and it's not in specs?

Could anybody with US purchased Outlander confirm working heated mirrors?
    >> this is a Mits, not a g'damned BMW, Lexus, or MB. You want all those other things, add another 10 or 12k to the price. As far as I am concerned, Mitsu spent their money in the right places. if you want a rear camera, parking sensors, heated washer fluid, auto lock doors, auto on headlights, repanelled plastic with matching leather, better sound deadening material etc., you can DIY for about a $1000 or less - for ALL these items. This Mits is one of the easiest vehicles to modify.

Yes, of course I am expecting to pay for extras, but most of these extras don't cost much. Think about it: how much would cost plastic "wood" trim and painted plastic handles, or rear digicam (added to existing navigation)? Digicams sold for $30 retail these days. I have lights with both motion and light censors for $5 each in my hallway - these censors cost nothing! Of course, they use little better qulity components in cars (I hope!), but this is not a cutting edge technology to cost a lot. And no need to compare to Lexus: my previuos car standard 2004 Camry XLE (purchased new for $20K) had dash/door wood trim, doors with padding, chrome interior door handles, auto-lock doors, illuminated vanity mirrors, compass, power seats, home link, auto-dimming mirror, sunglass compartment. These are not luxury features at all, but still Otlander came short on most of these.

btw, for another $12k these "luxury" Lexus RX350 and BMW X3 in standard configuration don't even come with leather.

And for these extra $12k standard Lex and X3 have no 6-speed shiftable auto tranny + paddle shifters, no 18" tires, FastKey, keyless ignition, bluetooth, LED rear lights, 6 CD stereo with MP3, roof rails... but the standard Outlander XLS does have it all! Now, I guess, as a surprise easter egg, it even comes with heated mirrors?!
This discussion has been closed.