Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mitsubishi Eclipse Audio Systems

abeazzy2abeazzy2 Member Posts: 1
i recently bought a eclipse 2006 and love everything about it including the fosgate stereo, but I cant believe there is no aux connection. When i scroll through the menue I see Aux but I dont see a plug in anywhere in the car. HOW CAN I DIRECTLY CONNECT MY IPOD??? Please let me know what I can do. I really appreciate it as I love my music and want to get a clean sound from the great stereo.
thanks

Comments

• Options
    moc1moc1 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2002 GT with a multi disk player. I played a CD and now the player will not open. Any advice as to how I might get it open and extract the CD ?
  • Options
    hpaz03hpaz03 Member Posts: 1
    We recently changed the battery in our 2001 Mitsubishi Spyder and now we need the code to reestablish the radio. The dealer says that we need to remove the radio to get the radio's serial number in order for them to look up the code. Is there an easier way to get the code?
  • Options
    troublettroublet Member Posts: 2
    my 2003 spyder convertible keeps throwing check engine light and idles very badly when sitting in gear and when pressing the gas just bogs down and won't go. Sometimes it revs up high before going, I have to manually shift and get rpms up high just to get it to run smooth and not to sputter, Please help!
  • Options
    pvtpilot74pvtpilot74 Member Posts: 1
    We recently changed the battery in our 2001 Mitsubishi Spyder and now we need the code to reestablish the radio. The dealer says that we need to remove the radio to get the radio's serial number in order for them to look up the code. Is there an easier way to get the code? or if any one have the code please Iwould apresiate if you sended to my e-mail, pvtpilot74@hotmail.com
  • Options
    chrisrolexchrisrolex Member Posts: 5
    well you will have to go to a shop that work on them and have them to get it out for you or buy a new CD Player
  • Options
    chrisrolexchrisrolex Member Posts: 5
    your bast thing is to take it out andgo to wallmart and buy you a good radio the radio the come in this car is bad .that what i do
  • Options
    buster47buster47 Member Posts: 2
    The best thing to do is break down and have it put on a computer or code reader. That is the only way you can find out what is wrong. Otherwise it will be hit and miss.
  • Options
    mar14mar14 Member Posts: 1
    Your Eclipse should have come with a credit card sized card that has the code for the Anti-Theft System printed on it. The manual says to contact a dealer if you don't have your card and they can look up the code using your car's serial number. The manual explains how to enter the code using the radio buttons to reset the stereo. It's confusing but it can be done. Good luck!
  • Options
    tjhynes12tjhynes12 Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a 08 eclipse, and it only has the 140 watt stereo system and i was wondering how much work and money it is to put in the stock rockford fosgate system? Please give any info on this you might have. Thanks
  • Options
    mamiyamamiya Member Posts: 21
    keep what you got!!!
  • Options
    gryan1gryan1 Member Posts: 1
    If you know how to pull the Cd player out you can remove the casing and pull the cd out manually but when you replace it you may have to put the code back in for the electronic features to begin working again.
  • Options
    mrdaeromrdaero Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    I keep getting this code when trying to load a CD in my player. It's a Mitsubishi Eclipse 06 GT model that came with the sun and sound package. It's the Rockford 6 disc player and when I try loading the CD it kicks it back out. Any tips or ideas?
  • Options
    edwardbeckeredwardbecker Member Posts: 1
    I have a 97 eclipse. When I put a CD in the player (Model MR225579) it is ejected and err 01 is displayed on the radio. Does anyone know what this error code is? Thanks