Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Audi S5 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• Options
    linc600linc600 Member Posts: 1
    A few lease questions:

What are Audi Financial's current Money Factor and Residual on the 2012 S5 Premium Plus for 12k?

What are the items in the drive off? Please comment on the list below and how much I should be expecting to pay for each.

First month payment
    Acquisition fee
    Disposition fee
    Doc fee?
    Security Deposit (first time Audi owner)? - is this required?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    ZoneMobJZoneMobJ Member Posts: 17
    A few lease questions:

What are Audi Financial's current Money Factor and Residual on the 2012 S5 Premium Plus for 12k?

What are the items in the drive off? Please comment on the list below and how much I should be expecting to pay for each.

First month payment
    Acquisition fee
    Disposition fee
    Doc fee?
    Security Deposit (first time Audi owner)? - is this required?

thank you
  • Options
    a1s1a1a1s1a1 Member Posts: 25
    edited October 2012
    I would appreciate if someone be so kind to comment regarding the sale price of AUDI S5, 2012 model with automatic, prestige package, rear differential lockout and sunshade. Special color. Car is brand new unregistered and has 180 miles on the odometer. MSRP 64K dealer offer 60 K plus TTL.

No manufacturer rebate to dealer or seller that I could locate which would be applicable in my situation except available special financing through AUDI.

So, is this a good price? My offer is 55K + TTL. This is based upon the new prestige i.e. 2013 with similar options is at 62 K MSRP. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Regards, J
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244

Looking to buy a 2014 S6 coup. Anybody in the ny/ nj area buy one this year.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE