Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

levling control arm

jaz4jaz4 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2014 in Oldsmobile
I just got new shocks but my car still want raise up everytime i put a fuse in it blows ,Why,what is going on?

Comments

• Options
    rovehroveh Member Posts: 3
    The rear end height level on my 99 Aurora keeps going to the maximum height. I replaced the height level sensor (with one from a salvage yard) and the result is still at max height. Can the sensor be adjusted? Also, one side is higher than the other. The driver's side has a tube that can be pulled out while the passenger side is screwed in. Is that normal or has one side been altered?
  • Options
    natsomnatsom Member Posts: 1
    I have a few problems with my car. Could somebody please help me resolve these:

The Check Engine light is permanently on.
    When I swerve the car to the right, I hear a metallic noise coming from one of the wheels, probably front (or could be rear)
    There's minor vibration coming from the engine, and felt inside the vehicle. Could feel this when the vehicle is not moving.

Thanks
    natsom
  • Options
    davidmary1999davidmary1999 Member Posts: 3
    i just bought a 99 and i noticed that the rear end was really bouncy so i got under car and seen that the control arm was broken i've looked everywhere for one and no luck,i live in mnnesota,,,,,I wanna find out how to bypass the air shocks with a set of regular ones,,,i had a 89 lincoln towncar with airbags in the rear and bypass the whole system with rear shocks from a 88 ford taurus and they match right up and the car was just as smooth,any suggestions on what kind of car i could get shocks out of to bypass these ones????
  • Options
    amy41amy41 Member Posts: 2
    differenent material will produce different function.
    eg. control arm for audi. the al meterial is 6061 6082 7500 ect.
  • Options
    amy41amy41 Member Posts: 2
    differenent material will produce different function.
    eg. control arm for audi. the al meterial is 6061 6082 7500 ect.
This discussion has been closed.