Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Steering on Mazda CX-9

aimeelabaaimeelaba Member Posts: 3
edited April 2014 in Mazda
Has anyone had an issue with the vehicle pulling one way or another? I find that when I'm doing highway driving that I need to really hang on to my steering wheel or I will go off the road. Its been into the dealer numerous times and they say there is nothing wrong. I'm not sure if this is the nature of the beast or if there is a problem. I find that it also happens on regular streets, although not as bad.

Comments

• cericceric Member Posts: 1,092
    What year is your CX9?
    There is/are TSB(s) for steering issue.
    Read the TSB thread and its links for details to see if any TSB applies.
    If so, bring it to the "there is nothing wrong" dealer. :mad:
  • aimeelabaaimeelaba Member Posts: 3
    Mine is a 2007. Where do I find the TSB thread... Thanks!!!
  • howardruhowardru Member Posts: 155
    Almost all the CX-9 TSB's can found here

http://www.finishlineperformance.com/store/pages.php?pageid=15
  • martyw1martyw1 Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. I have a 2008 Cx9 with 20 inch rims. The car was consistantly drifting mostly left - sometimes right. They have tried to pass it off as Road crowning , the 20 inch rims are more sensitive to the road. After they did an alignment and I brought it back, they found out there is a notice out there about the Struts. They fixed that and still happened. after another 2 alignments, and my forth trip back, they found out the steering wheel was not correctly aligned. the fixed that another wheel alignment and still happening. now the dealer is saying nothing else they can do, it's the way the car works. Very sensitive to the road crowning. I don;t beleive that .
    Anybody have similar experiences?
  • cericceric Member Posts: 1,092
    I think it is about time you visit another Mazda dealer instead.
This discussion has been closed.