Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti FX50

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited May 2014 in INFINITI
Talk about what this high-performance utility vehicle has to offer here.

Comments

• Options
    "While the world might have changed its vehicular priorities just as the 2009 Infiniti FX50 appeared, we won't let this stand in the way of enjoying what this high-performance utility vehicle has to offer.

Is being better in every way going to be enough in these times? With competition from the economy and the sharp new BMW X6, is the Infiniti FX good enough? Will this year send us into a nostalgic tailspin, or is it possible that the old formula has a place in today's automotive environment?"

2009 Infiniti FX50 Long-Term Test
  • Options
    ak99ak99 Member Posts: 5
    I sat in one while having my M serviced a couple of months back and it feels like you are in a sports car. Also the layout is very familiar if you already own an Infiniti vehicle.

If I find a body kit, I might take the plunge. If not, the X6 is looking cool sans the sticker shock. The grill and headlights are hard to overcome. Maybe in 6 months like all polarizing designs, it may grow on me.
  • Options
    "Other than normal scheduled service, our FX hasn't had a single mechanical issue in its first 27,000 miles."

2009 Infiniti FX50: Still Feels New After 27K Miles

This discussion has been closed.