Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited review

andrei3andrei3 Member Posts: 5
edited March 2014 in Subaru
Topspeed revealed a new review on the 2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited, featuring some new info on the SUV's features, as well as a few wallpapers.

"Subaru is upgrading their lineup with an all new Legacy for 2010, and while we enjoyed driving the larger sedan, we have to admit that the 2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited we recently test drove offered ..."

Here's the whole article:
2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited review

And also the wallpaper gallery:
2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited pictures

Comments

• ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    Very positive review, here's my favorite part:

By far the best part of our Forester’s interior was the ridiculously oversized panoramic moon roof that extends so far back that rear passengers might want to put sunscreen on their knees. The opening is so large that when driving around with it retracted all the way, it made you feel as if you were driving a convertible.

And I could not agree more.
  • xwesxxwesx Member Posts: 16,789
    Indeed. It is quite lovely.
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2013 Subaru Forester, 1969 Chevrolet C20, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250
  • prigglypriggly Member Posts: 642
    Has anyone noticed that the new 2010 Subaru Forester XT Limited has Xenon H.I.D. low-beam headlights in Canada but apparently not in the U.S.?

Why doesn't the U.S. version have them?
This discussion has been closed.