Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Should I get a Denali?

decar1decar1 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2014 in GMC
I totaled my Yukon SLT and am in the market for a new car. I was considering a Danali but my mechanic advised me against it saying that the awd is nothing but problems, but the sales person assured me that was not true. I see an abundance of Danalis on the market, so it makes me wonder. Any feed back?

Comments

• Options
    brewboybrewboy Member Posts: 36
    Its spelled Denali

There is nothing wrong with the new GMT900 model 07-10 AWD vehicles. Escalades and Denali's have had no TSB's on this system.

Your mechanic may have been referring to the older 03-06 AWD versions.

The Denali is a significantly better vehicle and well worth the money in my opinion.

If Bluetooth connectivity is important to you then get an 09 because it's the first year they introduced it.
  • Options
    rshtrsht Member Posts: 277
    edited April 2010
    I have a 2007 Yukon Denali, probably one of the first bunch came off the assembly line when it was first sold in late 2006. So far mine has been working just fine without any issue or problem. I love it. In fact, I love this Denali more than I did with my ex-Toyota Land Cruiser.
This discussion has been closed.