Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2011 VW Tiguan Release Date

comfortzonescomfortzones Member Posts: 37
Carman: Is there an official release date yet for the updated 2011 Tiguan?

Comments

• Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    I don't know whether there is an official release date yet but the 2011 Tiguan is supposed to be introduced at the Geneva Auto Show this month and will likely make its debut in showrooms in August or September.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Options
    nickr1nickr1 Member Posts: 51
    If people already own a 2011 why is it not on the VW site?
  • Options
  • Options
    nickr1nickr1 Member Posts: 51
    edited October 2010
    Thanks, but I saw that and it doesn't have a date on it so I assumed it was a 2010. It also shows a Wolfsburg edition in the Build feature and I know there is no Wolfsburg for 2011.

So it's a 2010 on their site. However, I have since found out from a dealer who knows his stuff that the 2010 and 2011 are identical, the only difference is the packages and the price. Wolfsburg is gone and is replaced by a different SE package regarding panoramic roof and Nav, and the 2011 is $800 less than the 2010.

The VW USA website sucks big time.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update and clarification!

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Options
    jja321tdijja321tdi Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have a clue if/when the VW Tiguan TDI is coming to the USA? Tons of talk and speculation, but nothing concrete. Help me out guys, I'm going crazy with anticipation.