Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

BMW M3 Convertible Leasing

sabrothesabrothe Member Posts: 7
Car Man--

I haven't been able to find a forum on leasing a new M3 Convertible. If you find this message, can you tell me what the current Money Factor and Residual values are on a new BMW M3 Convertible. I am considering 12K miles/year, 36-month lease.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Options
    ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    edited April 2011
    Hi, sabrothe,

You might get some answers here, but try the Prices Paid & Leasing Questions Forum, in the Don't See the Make/Model You're Looking For? discussion too. They're pretty smart over there. :shades:

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

• Options
    sabrothesabrothe Member Posts: 7
    Thanks claires for the guidance, I will give it a look! Thanks.
  • Options
    richzrichz Member Posts: 160
    Can someone please post the September money factor and residual for 2011 M3 convertibles? Thanks.
  • Options
    ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    edited September 2011
    Hi, richz,

Take a look at the BMW 3-Series Lease Questions discussion -- they're taking questions about the M3, and should have the answers you need. Just click the link to get there.

ClaireS, Host
    Automotive News & Views | Coupes & Convertibles

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

• Options
    choiwshchoiwsh Member Posts: 1
    I wanna buy a bmw m3, and some is leasing ir rite now. The lease will be ended in 1 year, can i transfer that lease from my friend to me?