Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2012 Audi A7

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
Talk about the new A7 here.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    audifan11audifan11 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    What would be a good deal to expect from a Audi dealer in SoCal for a new A7?
  • Options
    peterson6peterson6 Member Posts: 5
    i got my new A7 on last sat at LA, CA. $4200 off from MSRP ($65700; A7 pre plus & sprts pac) exclude 3yr mainte.
  • Options
    shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Hi,
    if you don't mind me asking, who is the dealer? did you lease it?
  • Options
    d2000one1d2000one1 Member Posts: 47
    Anyone else out there get a good lease deal? I will be in the market in about 2 months and it's looking like the A7 will be my new ride.
  • Options
    deanoohdeanooh Member Posts: 12
    Hi All,
    I was looking at the brochure of the A7 and notice the Havana Black is not offered. Do they still make the A7 in Havana Black or is it only offered in the A6?

Cheers,
    Dean
  • Options
    freeagentfreeagent Member Posts: 1
    I have narrowed my search down to 3-different 6-cylinders.
    Audi a7, Panamera 2, and the BMW 740Li. I plan to test drive all three next month.
    The looks are great, and the price is okay, but I would like to know which one would be the best
    pick. Also,, is 300-315hp enough power or should I be looking at the 8-cylinders for better performance.
  • Options
    steve303steve303 Member Posts: 2
    I am looking at a 2012 A7 with the prestge package in the Chicago market. Can someone give me guidance as to pricing?
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Hi Steve,
    It doesn't look like we have a pricing discussion for this vehicle, but I think you'll find some good info in the A7 Lease Questions discussion. I see some consumers posting negotiated prices there.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Options
    kumquattkumquatt Member Posts: 7
    Audi dealer just informed me that the 2013 A7's now have an option for a 3rd seat in the rear. He's sending me the order guide so I can see it with my own eyes. This could get me off the fence to plunge in with this beautiful car.
  • Options
    dssxxxxdssxxxx Member Posts: 69
    A7 - $6K off list for Prestige.