Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Volkswagen Cabrio Owner's Manual

1961kittymom1961kittymom Member Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Volkswagen
Hello! I just joined this forum because I just purchased a 1999 VW Cabrio Convertable. Unfortunatly, there was no owners manual. Is there anyone out there that would copy their manual and send it to me (will pay for of course) or mail me their manual so that I can copy it and send it back?

Comments

• Options
    ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    Hi, 1961kittymom,

You can try asking in the Owners Manual Discussion over in the Maintenance & Repair Forum - the members there may be able to point you in the right direction.

ClaireS, Host
    Automotive News & Views | Coupes & Convertibles

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

• Options
    marcyraemarcyrae Member Posts: 1
    Hi, were you ever able to find an owner's manual for your '99 Cabrio? If so could you please let me know where you found one. I just purchased the same car myself and it did not come with an owner's manual either. I need to get one asap...I've only had the car 1 month & I am having an electrical issue with it already:-(
  • Options
    luckychrms75luckychrms75 Member Posts: 1
    Not sure if you ever found an owners manual but I have one if you still need one, just message me.

Thanks.
  • Options
    enthused1enthused1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi;

My friend just got a Cabrio without a manual. Is there any chance the manual you have is still available? Thanks in advance, I am;

Beth Macdonald
  • Options
    gferetgferet Member Posts: 1
    hello, count my among the many with a 1999 cabrio convertible but without an owners manusl, searching for somebody who's kind enough to xerox/pdf copy theirs for fee. please reply

Greg Feret (illinois)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hi, Greg,

You can start by checking here: How To Find Your Car Owner's Manual Online.

If you're not able to turn something up, try checking eBay -- there always seems to be a wide variety of car manuals up for sale there.

ClaireS, Host
    Automotive News & Views | Coupes & Convertibles

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Options
    morgan1012morgan1012 Member Posts: 1
    Hi i was wondering if you knew how i could get a copy of a owners manual for a 1999 vw cabrio.. at the owners fee of course
  • Options
    eilroseilros Member Posts: 35
    I don't have the owner's manual for my 2000 Cabrio. Does anyone know at what mileage the timing belt should be replaced?
  • Options
    sommerdazesommerdaze Member Posts: 1
    Hi, another new 99 Cabrio buyer that needs an owners manual. If you have one please let me know. Thanks
  • Options
    pins66pins66 Member Posts: 1

I followed the link posted by Claire@Edmunds, and found one right away. Plus, I put in the promo code "OFF50" and got it for just $20 plus shipping! I will let you know if it's any good once I receive it. Thanks Claire for the link!

• Options

No charge, pins66!

• Options
    ajmarts68ajmarts68 Member Posts: 1

Hello! I just joined this forum because I just purchased a 1999 VW Cabrio Convertable. Unfortunatly, there was no owners manual. Is there anyone out there that would copy their manual and send it to me (will pay for of course) or mail me their manual so that I can copy it and send it back?

hello I have a 98 vw cabrio owners manual, if anybody needs a copy I could send it , im looking for a repair manual if anyone has one for a 98 vw cabrio , thanks