Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

08 Avalon XL vs Hyundai Azera

lancer12321lancer12321 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Hyundai
Hello,
I need some help in determining what car I should purchase. I am looking at a 08 Hyundai Azera vs a 08 Toyota Avalon. Both have approx 55,000. The Toyota is certified and the Hyundai is not. The Hyunadi has a few more bells and whistles such as heated seats, bluetooth, leather. The Avalon has cloth seats. Both cars are in excellent condition. In your opinion, which car is the most dependable? I love both units very much.

Thanks,
Lance

Comments

• Options
    penzfan1penzfan1 Member Posts: 28
    Buy the Azera...period. Good Luck
  • Options
    jamazerajamazera Member Posts: 149
    azera
  • Options
    stormin800stormin800 Member Posts: 39
    I would go with the Avalon no question. Even a stripped down Avalon is worth more today than a loaded Azera by about $2000. They are both dependable and comfortable.The avalon is roomier in the back if you are going to have more than 1 passenger. They will cost about the same to own, but the Avalon will always be worth more money for future trade or sale. Good luck
  • Options
    finfin Member Posts: 594
    edited March 2013
    Can only post from my personal experience... and my '07 Avy Limited w/Nav has 103k on the clock with no repairs except the oil line (under warranty 100%). Routine brakes, oil changes, etc., only. You write the check, you decide ! :)