Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Radio and Time Change

selectedselected Member Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Buick
I have a 2010 Buick Lacrosse with just over 102,000 miles. It has been generally a great car, but just recently whenever I turn off the car, the Radio automatically returns to 90.5 FM, which is the First pre-set button. That is not a big deal, but since the time has changed, I set the clock to "fall back", following the instructions in the Owner's manual, and whenever I turn the car off, it resets to the time one hour ahead. This is very annoying. Does anyone else have this problem, or heard of this problem? I have not brought it to the Dealer. Any help?

Selected

Comments

• Options
    bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    I have not brought it to the Dealer.

I and several on here have had this problem. Take it to the dealer to have it reprogrammed and you are good to go. Takes less than 30 minutes.
  • Options
    sacwerndonsacwerndon Member Posts: 1

I have a 2010 buick lacrosse cxl and recently my car was hit by a truck while it was parked , had some front end damage but looked only cosmetic, when it returned from the body shop the audio was not working. Nothing at all, no sound from the radio, cant hear the turn signal even the seat belt reminder doesnt go off . Also the heated seat feature on the drivers side is not working. If anyone else is having this problem or has any input on this I would really appreciate it . Thank you