Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Accent Audio/Entertainment Questions

eddyyaieddyyai Member Posts: 1
how to installed audio bontec unit? (wires)

Comments

• jsudd20jsudd20 Member Posts: 1
    i need the wiring diagram and color codes for the stereo wiring harness in a 2004 accent can someone help me please
  • flapnjawflapnjaw Member Posts: 1
    I am using the Ipod adaptor that came with the car to used for my Ipod. I own the touch and want to have it shuffle when its connected to my car. How do I get it to do this? I press the random button but it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions?
  • kiteilekiteile Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm new here. I have a 2009 Hyundai Accent with an mp3 plug on the top right of the radio. It always worked fine with my ipod, using a coil Belkin cable. Recently the connection has become wobbly, doesn't fit in well, and we don't get sound. If I move it around, I might get a bit. Bought a new cable, and same thing, so I guess its the "housing" (?) on the radio plug itself. Can anyone advise as to how to fix it, is it expensive, if I can do anything? Thanks so much!! :)
    Hi. You have to set the Ipod itself to shuffle, because once it's in, it controls the radio. Hope this helps. :)
    Anyone? Any ideas? The holder (jack) looks normal but everything wobbles in it. Thanks!
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Jacks like that can get loose over time from repeated insertions. The part that makes connection with the tip of the plug is what holds it firmly in the jack. That has probably softened up a bit, but I bet the real issue is that the other connection, the shaft of the ipod plug to the sides of the hole is dirty. You could try cleaning the plug with a little denatured alcohol or some tuner cleaner to try and improve that connection