Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

One step up from Honda civic

westcstsunsetwestcstsunset Member Posts: 1
edited February 2014 in Honda

Hello all

I currently don't have a vehicle )-:, so when I can afford one, I think I will purchase a Honda Civic, 1996-2003. I don't intend to keep it that long, about 2 years total I think. What iI would like to know is what everyone thinks is one step up from this class of car. My top 3 priorities would be (in order of preference) reliability, economy and a little more power

Comments

• Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148

@westcstsunset said:
    What iI would like to know is what everyone thinks is one step up from this class of car. My top 3 priorities would be (in order of preference) reliability, economy and a little more power

Well, the next step up class-wise would be a midsize sedan. You might enjoy reading recent posts in our midsize sedans discussion here: http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/7526/hyundai/malibu/midsize-sedans-2-0#latest

That's a huge discussion that goes back many years, so you would probably want to read recent opinions, or ask a question of your own.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews