Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

My Hands Are Too Fat - 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2014 in Toyota
imageMy Hands Are Too Fat - 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited Long-Term Road Test

My pudgy hands had a bit of a time plugging a USB charger into the port beneath the super convenient mid-dash storage shelf.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    hybrishybris Member Posts: 365

(If I understand the placement of everything correctly)Why don't you route the cable from the port over the outside of the shelf into your device instead of going through a hole in the shelf ?

• Options
    mattjonesmattjones Member Posts: 6

@hybris Great question! I could have, but that wouldn't have saved me the trouble. The problem was just getting the USB cable into the port, not the threading it. For what it's worth, threading it was actually a snap.

• Options
    dgcamerodgcamero Member Posts: 148

@mattjones said:
    hybris Great question! I could have, but that wouldn't have saved me the trouble. The problem was just getting the USB cable into the port, not the threading it. For what it's worth, threading it was actually a snap.

Why not just get a micro usb to lightning / 30 pin adapter if you're going to be doing a lot of switching?