Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Nissan Maxima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Nissan Maxima purchase experiences. If you have recently purchased a 2014 Maxima, please share your experience here.

If you have leasing questions, please visit the 2014 Nissan Maxima Lease Questions discussion.

You can also research local dealer inventory and get pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on our 2014 Nissan Maxima page.

To see all forums discussions about the [insert make/model], including earlier model years, please visit our list of Nissan Maxima discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Comments

• rmm342rmm342 Member Posts: 3

Hi - is this thread still active? I'm shopping for a 2014 Maxima SV with premium and tech. Anyone have any recent deals to post? I'm getting a price of $8,600 off sticker. Please post if you see this and have a recent deal.

• mcdx3mcdx3 Member Posts: 1

I bought a '14 Max w/the premium sport and technology pkgs. It was discounted about $7300, I paid just over $31K. Sounds like you are getting a good deal. You are gonna love the car!

• nuvikasnuvikas Member Posts: 5

I bought 2014 Nissan Maxima SV with Premium and Technology pack for $29,800 from a dealer located in MA. Splash guards and carpets were included in this price. It think that it was a good deal.
    I did not go for Nissan's financing to claim additional $500 rebate because the dealer started playing games with me quoting absurd interest rates with Nissan around 6% in spite of having top tier credit score. Then he quoted that he could get me 4% interest elsewhere. I had come prepared to go with my local credit union who was offering 1.49 % for 65 months and went with that when the dealer would not budge over Nissan's interest rates. I had heard from another dealer that Nissan offered 3.25% for 60 months but this dealer did not even come close to that. Can any one let me know what interest rates they got from Nissan.

• vinnynyvinnyny Member Posts: 764

I'm seeing prices in Phoenix for $8-10k off (including the $500 NMAC finance rebate). I'm worried that the car's value will drop precipitously when the new version comes on line next year. What has happened in past model changeovers?

• nuvikasnuvikas Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2014

I am planning to keep the vehicle for the next 10 years so saving $8-$10 K on a quality car was an important factor in making my decision to go with 2014 Maxima. After 8-10 years the price of a used car is not that much different from 1 year vs another year model.