Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Paradise Machine - 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2014 in Toyota
imageParadise Machine - 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited Long-Term Road Test

If you're going to have kids and live a life of paradise, you might as well make it happen with a 2014 Toyota Highlander.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599

So how does it stack up? You've had a number of these over the years. You've had a CX-9. An Enclave. An Explorer. A JX35. You have the MDX and the Santa Fe right now. These cars all pretty much do the same thing. Which is best at which task?
    I shopped this segment in 2009 and came away with a CX-9. It's exceeded expectations and really the Durango has been the newer only car in the class that has me thinking I'd want something different. That might be changing with the Highlander. The last one was really mid-pack at best but I checked out the new one at the NY Auto Show and was very impressed with the interior.

• Options
    hybrishybris Member Posts: 365

"but really just seems to suck up all of your weekend time and forces you to stand around talking to other parents who you really don't like anyway."

A bit off topic but if you feel this way about the parents ask your kids how they feel. They may not want to be honest because they know that you put in a lot of hard work and they don't want to disappoint you, but if they don't like the people then they are not really benefiting from whatever sport they maybe doing.

Just a theory.

• Options
    s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486

mr romans finds himself shunned at the next organized sporting event....