Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Limited COMAND Audio Presets - 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
imageLimited COMAND Audio Presets - 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Long-Term Road Test

The Mercedes COMAND interface is easy to use. But the radio preset options are pretty limited.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    bassracerxbassracerx Member Posts: 188

well make up your mind you guys dinged another car for offering a 9 band graphic equalizer and said that was too much control or something .. whaterver. in all seriousness i do think that automaker's audio quality should be under more scruitenty considering how much of the general car functions are now integrated into the factory head unit/display making it impossible to upgrade your audio yourself without giving up tons of car features or at the very least exponentially more expensive.

• Options
    darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606

I can't get over how the multimedia screen looks like a tacked-on aftermarket device. If it were in my car I'd be tempted to snap it off and enjoy what looks like an otherwise beautiful flowing dash behind it.

• Options
    rwatsonrwatson Member Posts: 144

Look at that steering wheel column. It's rare that I've seen a seam line that pronounced (and uneven looking) in a car. It looks worse than my 06 VW, and 06 is when they really let quality start slipping down. Was this thing made in a Mexican factory too?