Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Good-Looking Gauges - 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2014 in Ram
imageGood-Looking Gauges - 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Long-Term Road Test

Truck interiors don't come much classier than the 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel. Adding a touch of finesse is a clean, classic gauge design that makes good use of space.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863

That is a nice dashboard layout. Are you really down another quarter of DEF fluid?

• Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878

I prefer secondary gauges grouped together like the Silverado. Haven't seen the layout of the upcoming F150 but the customizable display is even better.

• Options
    barich1barich1 Member Posts: 143

The OCD in me doesn't like the tachometer and speedometer being asymmetrical.

• Options
    bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021

I would rather have a voltmeter than the DEF gauge. That is data that could be supplied on the info screen.

• Options
    dougndodougndo Member Posts: 136

The nonDiesel cluster has the Voltmeter, plus you can add up to two other meters next to the tachometer. I have the Current MPG meter and the transmission temp meter showing in this phone camera shot. Plus, you can choose and move information bits around, like compass, temp, etc.. It's only a guess, but I bet there's a Voltmeter that can be added to the right of the tach on the Diesel cluster.