Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Jaguar F-Type Coupe Starts at $65,895

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Jaguar

image2015 Jaguar F-Type Coupe Starts at $65,895

The 2015 Jaguar F-Type Coupe, which was unveiled at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show, will start at $65,895 when it goes on sale in the spring.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    glossgloss Member Posts: 150
    Is it hot in here?
  • Options
    dfelix70dfelix70 Member Posts: 143
    Love it. Just wish I loved that interior.
  • Options
    rayzorrayzor Member Posts: 61
    Simply gorgeous! Inside and out! Sure, I will never be able to afford this stunning automotive art but thank you, Jaguar, for allowing me to dream about it...
  • Options
    pommahpommah Member Posts: 71
    Like the E-type 50 years before it, looks better as a coupe than a convertible.

But you want the convertible.
  • Options
    dhopedhope Member Posts: 2
    Absolutely gorgeous car!!! Quite possibly THE best looking modern sports car!!

I only wish it were available with a manual transmission too.
  • Options
    eurocarlover19eurocarlover19 Member Posts: 28
    Welcome back, Jaguar.
    Simply stunning.
  • Options
    saintvipersaintviper Member Posts: 177
    The convertible looks so good, not sure what happened here. From the front it looks like a 370Z, from the side, and Solstice, and the back looks like it's from a Crossfire. None of those looks are terrible, but I thought it would look lower and wider than it does.
  • Options
    agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    If ordering a spare wheel still means it just sits there in the luggage area then it is a no sale to me. Out here in the West it is not uncommon for runflat tyres just to get you 50 miles further along to another place with no cell coverage. If you pose around the city and never go for a real drive you'll be fine. ;)
  • Options
    evodadevodad Member Posts: 135
    this car looks great, I'm really liking Jag's current styling.