Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

If you like having lockable space in the interior of your luxury sedan, the glovebox in the Cadillac ATS will disappoint you.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Yeah, that's pretty small. So, what do you think of the TPMS display?
  • Options
    7driver7driver Member Posts: 145
    Nope, no good reason for that DVD drive to be there. It only holds 4GB or 8GB, is slow, takes up a lot of space, eats up a lot of power, is read-only and has a lot of moving parts. It should have been replaced by a flash drive several years ago.
  • Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    Pretty awful. What's worse (and this car is hardly the only offender) is that, when opened, it looks like you have a huge you can fill up with stuff it but it's actually just there to accommodate all unmovable stuff (shelf, DVD drive) above.
  • Options
    bmhouselbmhousel Member Posts: 1
    Cue's navigation system is actually hard-drive based. The glovebox drive is just a CD player... on base models it's optional so I guess that would give a little more room!
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    If it can fit the manual, tire pressure gauge, insurance card, and registration, it is perfectly acceptable for my needs.
  • Options
    jnak00jnak00 Member Posts: 1
    I agree the glove box should be bigger. Had you read said owner's manual, you would have realized that the space robber is just a CD player, not a DVD player for the navigation system. Which makes it even more egregious, since many people no longer use CDs.