Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Financing in a Recovered Economy

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in General

imageCar Financing in a Recovered Economy

After years of restricted lending and slow auto sales, credit is flowing again, making auto loans attractive for most shoppers.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• raven018raven018 Member Posts: 1
    I wanted to get a vehicle and an auto loan with the lowest interest rate possible. I found this site that helped me get approved for a loan with a competitive offer. It also helped me find a vehicle at a car dealership near me. Within Car Deal Expert you will definitely get one of the best car buying experience possible.
  • thrstonlovi1thrstonlovi1 Member Posts: 6
    Nice try, but lenders are still not lending to individuals with troubling credit scores. They continue remain only interested in people with credit scores above 720. The rest are considered high risk.
  • milton9milton9 Member Posts: 1
    I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday, Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable rate. Contact me today via email at to get started milton_norris@live.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

milton_norris@live.com