Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2014 Cadillac CTS Coupe Photos Preview Upcoming Redesign

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2014 Cadillac CTS Coupe Photos Preview Upcoming Redesign

New photo illustrations show what to expect from the 2014 Cadillac CTS Coupe.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    placeholderplaceholder Member Posts: 2
    This looks good but its too conservative. I can't imagine Cadillac would abandon the ludicrous appeal of the current gen coupe. I can see them toning down the design some and updating it, but not to this extent.
  • Options
    vantagemanvantageman Member Posts: 7
    Although it would make a good looking car im sure, the fact that edmunds compared it to the A5 proves why it doesnt make good business sense. The A5 is a 2 door version of the A4 a car that competes with the ATS, an ATS coupe would compete with the A5/S5. The only car that would compete directly with a CTS coupe would be the E class as a the C class coupe competes with the A5. The CTS coupe would be a nice car but frankly unless Cadillac intends on naming it something itself and positioning it closer to the 6 series it just doesnt seem to make good business sense to make 2 coupes that would compete with each other and with teh same cars.
  • Options
    flapsmcgeeflapsmcgee Member Posts: 0
    Do it, but make it a Buick and call it a Grand National.
  • Options
    frank908frank908 Member Posts: 48
    Good illustration, but the C-pillar stretches too far back and makes the tail look too stubby. There needs to more trunk-lid.
  • Options
    ne1butu2ne1butu2 Member Posts: 21
    Stunning!
  • Options
    fortstringfortstring Member Posts: 111
    a more elegant execution than the last generation
  • Options
    carzrmylifecarzrmylife Member Posts: 1
    Absolutely gorgeous. drop dead. but most likely will not look like this in production trim. thank god American auto makers learned how to get power out of a 6cyl. only a decade too late haha but better late than never.
  • Options
    carzrmylifecarzrmylife Member Posts: 1
    Furthermore, I do not think Cadillac would ever put door handles on the new gen, I think they would keep the electronic hidden locks on the current gen coupe. But then again they made the XTS front wheel drive so who knows.
  • Options
    ttbuyerttbuyer Member Posts: 45
    So much better looking than the current awkward design.
  • Options
    ttbuyerttbuyer Member Posts: 45
    Oh, yeah I hate the stupid "holes" instead of door handles on the current car.

It's not stylish (to me) it looks lazy and cheap (both historical sins of GM styling)
  • Options
    joe_scubajoe_scuba Member Posts: 2
    same old head lights and wedge body. boring boring boring