Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Cadillac Elmiraj Concept Unveiled During Pebble Beach Weekend

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

Comments

• Options
    marcos9marcos9 Member Posts: 96
    Way to go Cadillac! Love the unique look and design. If anything, it will force the other "established" manufacturers to stop being so lazy and boring (I'm looking at you Honda).
  • Options
    agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    Not your grandad's 1970's Eldorado, that's for sure. I like it a lot.
  • Options
    seppoboyseppoboy Member Posts: 93
    I haven't been too favorably impressed by the recent Cadillac design language in some respects, the CTS and ATS are alright but not a look I gravitate to. This concept is very nice and very well done, especially the exterior, it's not overstatement to call it classic. The only fault is the cartoonish oversized wheels that look a bit out of proportion. This is one case in which even as a concept its looks would have been better served by smaller diameter wheels with a bit higher profile tire. Well done, Cadillac!
  • Options
    jeffinohjeffinoh Member Posts: 156
    Wow. Gorgeous. Brings to mind the new Rolls Royce Wraith and Bentley Continental. Not sure about the backwards-wedge proportion that's so popular lately. The big front, tapered tail is a bit overdone. But I am impressed at the length to which Cadillac is flexing the design language of the brand. Good thing Holden has all those large-car platforms to work with.
  • Options
    wizard8873wizard8873 Member Posts: 20
    Absolutely gorgeous. great job to Cadillac for turning themselves around and actually producing cars that look stunning, use high quality material, and can back it all up in terms of performance. Nice to see them really pushing the limits of the design language and not going over the top.
  • Options
    lions208487lions208487 Member Posts: 240
    Great, now like the Ceil concept, just build the thing already.

Looks great by the way, and it definitely stands out from other possible comps.
  • Options
    bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    Lightyears ahead of the CTS Coupe and would rival the A5 for the best looking coupe on the market.
  • Options
    shatnershatner Member Posts: 176
    Can a person see the road over the giant Malibu hood?
  • Options
    desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    Cadillac needs this halo car. But get rid of the clownish wheels. That bit looks like a tacky oversized aftermarket purchase.
  • Options
    kimosikimosi Member Posts: 1
    Thang looks gangsta!

Very nice indeed.