Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mercedes Dealers May Keep Lid on 2014 CLA250 Prices as Brand Pushes to Record Sales Year

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in General

imageMercedes Dealers May Keep Lid on 2014 CLA250 Prices as Brand Pushes to Record Sales Year

The sub-$30,000 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 has industry tongues wagging as the brand's boss says dealers might even try to sell some CLAs at close to that tempting base price.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ks55ks55 Member Posts: 8
    "Mercedes-Benz dealers, said Cannon, are "showing interest" in ordering and stocking examples of the CLA 250 "around the base price." He adds that because of the CLA250's comprehensive list of standard equipment — particularly advanced safety hardware — a base-priced model is no stripper and would be deemed by many buyers as fully meeting their expectations."...............Yes that includes me even if I were to order white w/grey /blk interior .Only option I prefer are the 18in wheels. Ia m thinking about this (although also thing 2014 Mk VII VW GTI for thousands less). I like the look of this but haven't seen one yet or driven one...but I will.
  • Options
    lions208487lions208487 Member Posts: 240
    I priced out a CLA250 with the AMG package at 33K, which after a few discussions, the fleet manager at my local dealer stated he would match. Perhaps there will be plenty of greedy dealers out there, but not most as Edmunds implies.
  • Options
    cbrandi_cbrandi_ Member Posts: 40
    I'm excited about this car. It could be a great little car, fast, comfy and economical with a touch of prestige that makes us all feel like valued human beings. Unfortunately my current car is a 2012 so can't consider replacing it for another few years.