Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Kia K900 Confirmed for U.S. Next Year: 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Kia

imageKia K900 Confirmed for U.S. Next Year: 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show

Kia confirmed it will launch the Kia K900, a new full-sized rear-wheel-drive flagship sedan in the U.S., starting next year. The car will debut at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    darda71darda71 Member Posts: 0
    I drove this car in Korea in September, it was the V6 model..The car was amazing..quiet, comfortable.. Got to drive 100mph around the track.. amazing.. I would def purchase this, features versus price, cant be beat.
  • Options
    jeffinohjeffinoh Member Posts: 156
    Just how big is the market for luxury sedans above $50k??? Seems like every week there's a new one. And its not as if they're versatile.
    So one more. Woo hoo.
  • Options
    ks55ks55 Member Posts: 8
    Hyundai and Kia are becoming like Chevrolet and Pontiac (RIP) as each seems to have an equivalent of each others individual products. Maybe a few exceptions ( SOUL and Genesis Coupe ) but you get my point, kapisha?
  • Options
    russmd1russmd1 Member Posts: 1
    Its like 100 dogs
  • Options
    joe_scubajoe_scuba Member Posts: 2
    Kia and Hyundai both need timing chains in their V6 engines the 100,000 does not include the timing belt that needs to be changed at 60K.
    Bottom line it hurts their sales in the long run.