Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

U.S. Gets Shut Out of New All-Wheel-Drive Offerings for Mini Coopers

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in MINI

Comments

• Options
    ks55ks55 Member Posts: 8
    Edmunds says: Hard to believe Mini buyers in the northern U.S. wouldn't be interested in this option.

Oh, I'm sure they are...Its just another example of a market as big as the USA .....but still not mattering to the product planners. Its not just BMW/MINI ...there are several manufacturers with this attitude. I suppose Subaru will be quite pleased by this news.
  • Options
    ks55ks55 Member Posts: 8
    Edmunds says: Hard to believe Mini buyers in the northern U.S. wouldn't be interested in this option.

Oh, I'm sure they are...Its just another example of a market as big as the USA .....but still not mattering to the product planners. Its not just BMW/MINI ...there are several manufacturers with this attitude. I suppose Subaru will be quite pleased by this news.
  • Options
    jeffinohjeffinoh Member Posts: 156
    This article is so unclear, so I went right to miniusa.com to see what's what. The models you say are not available are listed on the site. Is there a nuance I'm not seeing? My first thought was- why would one offer a crossover on which awd is not available. But there they are on mini's site. Dunno who wants a maxi-size mini coupe-crossover at all, but, hey...its America. So what exactly are you saying is not offered on what version of what or what???
  • Options
    rooster86rooster86 Member Posts: 1
    lame