Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Top 10 Vehicles for Taller Drivers

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2014 in General
imageTop 10 Vehicles for Taller Drivers

You've scanned the manufacturers' specs, but as we all know, the numbers don't tell the whole story: Until you actually get into a vehicle, there's no way to know if it's really a good fit. To help you narrow down your test-drive candidates, we polled the taller editors on our staff and came up with a list of 10 favorites — vehicles that they've found comfortable to drive in the real world.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    jefferson17jefferson17 Member Posts: 1
    MINI Cooper S. I'm 6'6" with a 36" inseam. I fit VERY comfortably in my MINI cooper S. Mine is a coupe as opposed to the convertible but they both have lots of headroom and legroom. The handling and road feel is exceptional. It may not be a total rocket but it's pretty zippy, especially when you want to accelerate from 15-30, 30-50, etc. Merging and passing are a breeze.

Also the MINI's have GREAT depreciation. So, it's a much better choice economically vs. nearly any American-made car.