Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Ford Focus ST Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Ford

image2013 Ford Focus ST Long-Term Road Test

Our 2013 Ford Focus ST is a bright yellow that really grabs your attention and it's one of my favorite things about the car.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jederinojederino Member Posts: 0
    I think the two-door Cobalt was not that bad looking. Overall, the Forcus ST seems to promise more refinement.
  • Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Just a bit, maybe.
  • Options
    slickersdripslickersdrip Member Posts: 4
    Awww, makes me miss my Solar Yellow Dodge Neon SRT-4. Taken from me by a drunk driver back in 2010. Since been replaced with an RX-8, which was a nightmare and silver (blech) and now I have an Electric Blue Neon SRT-4. I always park over by the blue Focus STs and blue Cobalt SSs whenever I spot them now.
  • Options
    zcalvertzcalvert Member Posts: 76
    i might get ripped for this; but bright yellow cars have always just screamed "attention whore" to me... i'd prefer to blend in, color-wise, any day.
  • Options
    pjm75pjm75 Member Posts: 10
    I like a fast excellent handling car that can fly under the radar, so to speak. My Performance Blue ST gives me that in spades.
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    I think Chevy tends to make cars that look good in yellow, but that amazing yellow on the Focus just blows the Cobalt's yellow away. And I agree with Jederino, while the Cobalt sedan wasn't a good looking car, they did an alright job with the coupe.