Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Hyundai

image2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe was due for its 15,000-mile service. This visit introduced us to a service-center first.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    No desire to have them look at the suspension? It's bottoming out under a half-payload.
  • Options
    s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    "The question now is: Will they call or text us when parts arrive?"

My guess is text. 10 times. 5 of which will arrive after the car has already been repaired and you have already driven it back. 3 of which will come late at night while sleeping in bed with your wife and she says, "Who keeps texting you?!" You try to explain it is a car dealership 40 miles away... she says, "Oh, really... you sure it wasn't 'Jake' from State Farm?! Couch! NOW!!" She turns over and you hear her mumble..."I should have listened to my mother..." Thanks, Cerritos Hyundai. Thanks.

My wife and I went to a restaurant and they offered to text us when our table was ready. We said OK but we sat down to wait 3' from the hostess so she didn't bother, instead when it was ready she just looked up at us and said, "Your table is ready". I was surprised she didn't just text us anyways.
  • Options
    kirkhilles_kirkhilles_ Member Posts: 151
    $145.19? How did that break down? That's a lot of money. I'd hope that some of those parts were included or that it was difficult to remove the cabin air filter. I'm surprised both filters needed to be replaced. Our Pilot isn't due to have both replaced till 30k. Do it yourself and save $100...