Options

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Hyundai

image2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

After 11 months and 21,000 miles I'm still enamored with our long-term 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    The lawyers may be the enabler but it is really the people that refuse to take personal responsibility for their mess-ups that cause this. Without the attitude that 'I should always be reimbursed for anything and everything that ever happens to me regardless of fault or intent' is what feeds the attorneys that then leads to warnings like this; or even worse systems that don't work when you the vehicle is moving. ---- It is also the juries that look at it and go 'that poor person suffered so much and Hyundai has so much money; they should really help that person out'.
  • Options
    cwc1cwc1 Member Posts: 4
    ^All the result of the culture of Leftism that has been growing like a cancer in this country for to last few decades.
  • Options
    nsbio1nsbio1 Member Posts: 75
    If you bought this car without knowing about this flaw then it is your fault for not checking this during the test drive. Personally, I consider this a fatal flaw and will refuse this car and will look for a model without this feature.
    It would be nice if someone at Edmunds compiles a checklist of potential annoyances that shoppers should look for during a test drive. Nonfunctional GPS is one such annoyance.