Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 Jaguar XF Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Jaguar

image2012 Jaguar XF Long-Term Road Test

2012 Jaguar XF vs. 2013 Jaguar XJ: Which car has the better behind?

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• diondidiondi Member Posts: 71
    I like the XJ's boot better, actually. It is more unique and has more of a flair. The XF is a little generic-looking.
  • exnevadan_exnevadan_ Member Posts: 25
    I prefer your rear end
  • quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    ^Funny. But I prefer the rear on your model year, it looks like Jaguar was trying to in the direction of Bentley's styling with the newer one.
  • duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    The Xj's boot doesn't look all that great in photos, but seeing the car in person, it has (and I really hate this cliche) real presence. The rear end is absolutely better, it fits in with the high-end lux profile of the rest of the car.
  • CommonSense01CommonSense01 Member Posts: 3
    To me, the rear taillights on the XJ is what seperates from any of its competitors. The Xf lights are shaped almost like every other car inthe segment. The lights in the Xj are nothing like those in the S, 7 or A8 and in my opinion it not only stands out but has a much more luxurious look to it. Just goes to show you that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • exnevadan_exnevadan_ Member Posts: 25
    perhaps my first comment was ambiguous

prefer the XF to the XJ. sure the XJ's rear end is far more distinctive or unique, it's just that I don't much like it