Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased either an AWD-equipped Nissan Altima or Toyota Prius, or a Ram truck? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 5/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,037
edited September 2014 in Mazda

image2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds long-term update of the 2014 Mazda CX-5 includes discussion of the crossover's front and rear leg room with a forward-facing convertible child seat installed.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• stovt001_stovt001_ Posts: 799
    Good to know. How does a rear-facing seat fit? My wife and I are looking at maybe getting a CX-5, and with the way child seat rules are going (and any rules in the great state of California for that matter) our kid will have to be in a rear facing seat until she's 16.
  • medsmknmedsmkn Posts: 1
    Josh: you may already know this but is your child at least 4 yrs of age and 40 lbs? If so, she can be safely transitioned to a booster seat.

Michael Ng
  • DLuDLu NHPosts: 94
    @ stovt001 -- you wild parent you, thinking of transitioning her by the young age of 16. I myself am driving while sitting in a rear-facing seat to keep it as safe as possible. ;)