Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mazda

image2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Straight from the owner's manual, this is the proper break-in procedure for the 2.5-liter engine in our 2014 Mazda CX-5.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    actualsizeactualsize Member Posts: 451
    Wait? The 2014 is available now. We have pricing on our site. The EPA windows sticker numbers are official. Waiting no longer required.

Twitter: @Edmunds_Test

• Options
    glossgloss Member Posts: 150
    I was one of those clamoring for a long-termer, so I'm happy to see it here! We picked up a 2013 model and are pretty enamored with it even a year later, but I certainly wouldn't say no to the extra oomph.

We've never felt dangerously underpowered or anything, but then again, we live near Washington DC and the traffic here is...pretty awful. Our average rate of speed probably isn't all that high.
  • Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    This is a really good compact SUV - plus it looks good. Along with the new 6, Mazda seems to have found its way out of the styling woods its been blundering around in for so long now.
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    While I was at a karting competition this weekend one of the other drivers showed up in the brand new Mazda 6 he just got. It was a fairly well equipped touring trim and he got it for $23,000. Very compelling. Looked stunning.