Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mercedes-Benz

image2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Long-Term Road Test

I like our long-term 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 sedan's quick steering and semi-sporty handling. But the ride quality is tough to take.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    cuselancer17cuselancer17 Member Posts: 53
    Rather have that clean G8 GT your parked next to!
  • Options
    cuselancer17cuselancer17 Member Posts: 53
    Nevermind, thats the V6.
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Erin, I've always wanted to try the Jagerhaus, considered stopping there every time we've taken Ball to Disneyland. Now we take Katella and I almost forgot about that place. How is it? Back on topic, funny that the ride is poor, as Mercedes seem stereotypical cruisers, not as sharp as BMWs but better suited to long miles.
  • Options
    vvkvvk Member Posts: 196
    Very, very unusual for Mercedes. But then, the whole car is very unusual, being cheap and front wheel drive.

Stick to E-class.
  • Options
    noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    @cuselancer17 you have a good eye!

I'm a little disappointed that you find the ride poor (especially for a Mercedes). My first ever ride in a Mercedes (over 30 years ago) was memorable and left a big impression on me specifically due to its ride. Hav
  • Options
    noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    Also, ironic how Scott just did a post on the Corvette's comfy road trip ride, and he was so happy with it. Who would have ever that that a Corvette would be more comfy than a MB?
  • Options
    blueprint1blueprint1 Member Posts: 22
    ...that won't be good up here with our lunar pavement. No Wonder I haven't seen one yet, and that the B250 is off to a slow start vs the old B200.
  • Options
    ericheseriches Member Posts: 80
    @ stovt001: Tyler, for a couple reasons, I'd pass on the Jagerhaus. I haven't explored other German dining options in the area, but overall, I think Wurstkirche is a better value if you don't mind its beer hall feel.
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    You say beer hall feel like that's a bad thing.
  • Options
    ericheseriches Member Posts: 80
    Re: beer halls. Not a bad thing, unless it's serene conversation you're after.
  • Options
    desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    "wurstkirche"!

Maybe the best compliment paid to Wurstkuche! The place where people come to worship sausage!